THINGS TO DO - Flamingo Las Vegas
Flamingo offers fun things to do in Vegas for every age and interest - all with a tropical twist.
And when we say tropical, we really mean it: At this resort, take a peaceful outdoor stroll through the Wildlife Habitat and cool off at the pool. For a true escape to paradise, relax at the spa or sip on island-inspired cocktails at one of these Las Vegas bars.
- PoolThe Beach Club offers Las Vegas pool guests a relaxing environment for all to enjoy while soaking up the sun and the lush Flamingo Las Vegas Habitat. It is conveniently located next to the Beach Club Café, which serves tasty snacks and deliciously cooling drinks, with easy access to the water slides (slide closed for season).
- PoolThe 21+ GO Pool features ongoing special events, celebrity appearances, contests, go-go dancers, VIP cabanas and rotating resident DJs. With music and mixed drinks among a tropical paradise, GO Pool turns up your summer scene from sizzling to scorching.
- Property FeatureFlamingo Las Vegas is home to six different venues for your perfect day, each romantic and beautiful. These tropical garden chapels, complete with wildlife, swaying palms and lush gardens, provide unique and exquisite settings for your wedding that are unmatched in their distinctive elegance.
- ShoppingVegas shopping options are plentiful at Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel and Casino.
- SpaThe Spa at the Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel and Casino accommodates those who want a good workout as well as those who seek a relaxing retreat.
- SalonSatisfy your desire for a new look with a professional makeover at Uno Salon, the Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel and Casino’s full-service beauty salon.
- GolfWhen you stay, you can connect with the green by booking a tee time at one of our top-rated golf courses, Rio Secco and Cascata Golf, both located just minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip.
- Property FeatureCommemorate your trip to Flamingo Las Vegas with a personalized brick on our promenade.
- NightlifeWastin’ away has never been more fun than at this cheerful Las Vegas bar at the heart of the Margaritaville Casino at the Flamingo Las Vegas.
- NightlifeThe Garden Bar, the perfect rendezvous and retreat spot overlooking the Flamingo Las Vegas lagoon and waterfalls.
- NightlifeBugsy’s Bar is open 24 hours in the center of the casino, at the heart of all the action.
- Property FeatureEnjoy eight premier properties working as one, committed to fulfilling all your meeting planning needs. Choose from Bally's, Caesars Palace, Flamingo, Harrah's, The LINQ Hotel & Casino, Paris, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, and Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino. That's over a million square feet of meeting space, over 23,000 rooms and suites, and a dynamic array of dining, entertainment and more.
- Property FeatureThe Wildlife Habitat at Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel and Casino is one of the most unique and best-loved free things to do in Las Vegas.