Type of Activity
Daily10am - 4am
About This Bar
Flock on over to Bird Bar and get your beak wet in some of the most intoxicating drinks on the Las Vegas Strip, each named after a bird. Bird’s the word at happy hour from 5 – 6 p.m. with 50 cent beers and additional specials from 6 – 7 p.m.
Live entertainment and gaming surround the bar which has a bevy of birdcages hanging above the bar and an outdoor patio perfect for hanging out with the rest of your crew. Play beer bong and check out reverse happy hour from 2 – 10 a.m. Bring your friends or relax by yourself and watch the scene on The Strip. You’ll go cuckoo for Bird Bar.
Football Season Specials
At the Bird Bar guests can enjoy football decor and swag giveaways, plus:
- $6 Miller Lite and Coors Light
- $8 Shots of Crown Royal, Crown Apple and Don Julio Blanco
- $1O You call it cocktails of Absolut. Absolut Flavors, Don Julio Blanco and Crown Royal
- $12 beer and a shot featuring Miller Lite or Coors Light and Crown Apple
- $25 buckets of Miller Lite and Coors Light
There is also the "Half Time, Half Off" promotion where these drinks drop to these prices·
- $3 Miller Lite and Coors Light
- $5 You call it Cocktails
- $6 beer and a shot
- $15 buckets of Miller Lite and Coors Light
What To Drink At This Las Vegas Bar
- Pink Flamingo – Barefoot Rose, New Amsterdam Peach Vodka and a splash of soda.
- Blue Jay – Bacardi Limon, Blue Curacao, Lemonade, & a splash of lemon-lime soda, with a float of Cruzan 151 Rum.
- Jungle Bird – Bacardi Dark Rum, Cruzan 151 Rum, Peach Schnapps, Orange and Pineapple juices, and a splash of grenadine.