Las Vegas Spa at the Flamingo
Type of Activity
Spa & Fitness
Daily 6 AM - 7 PM
About Flamingo Spa
The spa at Flamingo offers an array of serene treatments, as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center. Located on the hotel’s lobby level, the tranquil spa provides a much-needed relaxation from the Strip’s hustle-and-bustle. Melt away your stress with a variety of treatments intended to pamper your body from head to toe. From revitalizing massages and facials to body treatments, the spa at Flamingo is a must during your stay.
This year’s Spring and Summer specials features our Seasonal Sampler Package and Tropical Escape Package. Our Seasonal Sampler Package allows you to choose from a refreshing Pomegranate and Acai Body Scrub, hydrating Grapefruit Body Butter Massage and/or nourishing Passionfruit Collagen Facial. Our Tropical Escape Package allows you to choose from our 50 minute hydrating Grapefruit Body Butter Massage and/or 50 minute anti-aging Papaya Enzyme Facial.
SPA TREATMENT PICKS:
- Couples Package: An 80-minute relaxation massage that includes two complimentary enhancements of your choice.
- Solo Journey: Hydrating Volcanic Clay and White Sand Body Wrap and Perk Facial
- Parties and Groups: Desert Detox Body Wrap
- Personalize and enrich each treatment with an assortment of enhancements
- Gain complimentary access to our state-of-the-art spa by booking a service of $50 or more
- Restore your body’s positive energy with the spa’s Reiki Balancing massage
- An auto-gratuity of 17% will be applied to all Spa Packages
Why You'll Love It
Enjoy a relaxing retreat
Choose one of many refreshing facials
Relax and rejuvenate with a soothing treatment
Why You'll Love It
"The spa and fitness center are extensive, with multiple strength machines, a broad set of free weights, and multiple cardio machines."
"With a cozy, quiet atmosphere and personal attention often associated with "Old Las Vegas," the Spa at the Flamingo offers visitors a much needed respite from the chaos of the Strip. A large exercise room greets spa visitors at the entryway, recently expanded to include a stretching area. "