Las Vegas Spa at the Flamingo
Type of Activity
Spa & Fitness
About Flamingo Spa
For the well being of our guests and team members, the Flamingo Spa is currently closed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The spa at Flamingo offers an array of serene treatments, as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center. Located on the hotel’s lobby level, the tranquil spa provides a much-needed relaxation from the Strip’s hustle-and-bustle. Melt away your stress with a variety of treatments intended to pamper your body from head to toe. From revitalizing massages and facials to body treatments, the spa at Flamingo is a must during your stay.
This year’s Fall and Winter specials features our Seasonal Sampler Package and Holiday Getaway. Our Seasonal Sampler Package allows you to choose from a 25-minute warming sugar-whipped body polish, 25-minute nourishing sweet cream massage and/or a 25-minute crisp apple facial. Our Holiday Getaway Package allows you to choose from a 50-minute Frosted Berry Massage and/or a 50-minute Cranberry Pumpkin Facial.
SPA TREATMENT PICKS:
- Couples Package: An 80-minute relaxation side-by-side massage that includes $20 worth of complimentary enhancements of your choice
- Solo Journey: Traditional Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi Massage and Hydrafacial
- Parties and Groups: Desert Detox Body Wrap
- Restore your body’s positive energy with the Spa’s Reiki Balancing Massage
- Personalize and enrich each treatment with an assortment of enhancements
- Gain complimentary access to our state-of-the-art spa by booking a service of $50 or more
- An auto-gratuity of 18% will be applied to all Spa Packages
- Spa services on New Year’s Eve 2019 and New Year’s Day 2020 will be priced at weekend rates
Why You'll Love It
Enjoy a relaxing retreat
Choose one of many refreshing facials
Relax and rejuvenate with a soothing treatment
Why You'll Love It
"The spa and fitness center are extensive, with multiple strength machines, a broad set of free weights, and multiple cardio machines."
"With a cozy, quiet atmosphere and personal attention often associated with "Old Las Vegas," the Spa at the Flamingo offers visitors a much needed respite from the chaos of the Strip. A large exercise room greets spa visitors at the entryway, recently expanded to include a stretching area. "