- UpscaleBH Steak is named after Harrah's founder, William "Bill" Harrah, who started Harrah's from a humble bingo parlor in Reno, Nevada in 1937. Bill believed in providing guests with unforgettable experiences, including a great meal.
- UpscaleJames Beard Award semifinalist and Best New Chef named by Food & Wine Magazine, Kelly English opens his first restaurant in Mississippi at Harrah's Gulf Coast.
- CasualA Harrah’s restaurant partner, Manning's menu features comfort foods from the Mississippi delta with some unique Creole twists and creative interpretations of tailgating classics.
- BuffetVariety is the spice of life, and the Harrah's Gulf Coast Buffet that’s true twice over with a different dinner menu each night.
- CasualOur upgraded indoor lounge and outdoor bar, Mix & Mingle, is the place to be. Sip specialty cocktails while enjoying our beautiful pool oasis or take the fun inside. With Mix & Mingle it's the best of both.