And Bring Your Humans Too!
ABOUT THE PETSTAY PROGRAM
Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City rolls out the red carpet for traveling dogs, with the our PetStay Program for dogs.
Guests participating in the PetStay program are greeted by several canine in-room amenities including food and water bowls, pet treat and biodegradable waste bags. Harrah’s Resort features designated PetStay rooms within the hotel, as well as an outdoor relief areas and dog walking routes. Additional information about dog-friendly items for purchase and nearby dog services (such as grooming, walking and veterinary care) is available upon check-in.
Pet Waiver Form
Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City has the following pet policy:
• Program available to Dogs only
• 1 dog per room allowed
• Weight Limit for Dogs is 50lbs or Less
• Dogs are only permitted in the pet friendly hotel room, mail lobby and dog park relief area located outside the main entrance of the hotel.
• Check in time for PetStay rooms is 4pm. Dog owners must be prepared to accommodate your dogs until your room is ready.
• Dogs must be in a crate/kennel when left unattended in the room.
• Dogs must be kenneled or out of the room during housekeeping. (Housekeeping may be scheduled at your convenience, but housekeeping must be allowed to service your guest room at a minimum of every other day.)
• Kennels are available for rent at many properties. The hotel front desk may be contacted for crate rental fees and availability.
• To assure the comfort of all of our guests, dogs which are excessively loud will need to be removed and boarded off property at the owner's expense.
Hotel room rates for owners traveling with a dog are priced at a $50 per night upgrade for designated pet-stay hotel accommodations at Harrah’s Resort, Atlantic City.