The Pool After Dark Vibe Dining & Nightlife
Type of Activity
Friday & Saturday 7 PM - 3 AM
Must be 21+ with valid ID. We accept US-issued driver's licenses, military IDs, state IDs and passports.
Attire: See Dress Code
The Pool After Dark introduces Vibe Dining to Atlantic City with an immersive and unparalleled experience, seamlessly blending dining, nightlife, and entertainment. Enjoy your own personal party within the larger party, filled with music and beats from today’s top deejays, while dinner takes the stage with delicious food and cocktails.
Friday, 10/29 - Vibe Dining is unavailable due to a Private Party.
- Hours of operation: Friday and Saturday
- Vibe Dining hours 7 PM – 11 PM.
- The Pool After Dark Nightlife hours are 11 PM – 3 AM
- Guests can enter the Pool After Dark with a General admission ticket (Cover charge is applicable) starting at 7 PM.
- Food is not available at the bar.
- Guests that reserve a table for Vibe Dining, and are planning to stay for the Nightlife portion, MUST make a second reservation under the “VIP Section” on the website in order to stay at the same VIP Table.
- Guests that dined during Vibe Dining or order VIP Bottle Service do not have to purchase a General admission ticket for the Nightlife. Guests can visit the bar area for the remainder of the night.
- All guests must pick up their tickets and check in prior to entering the Pool.
- Ticket pick up is located in front of Viking Cooking school, all guests must have Valid ID in order to pick-up their tickets.
- All guests must be 21+ and older to enter the Pool After Dark (includes Vibe Dining and Nightlife)
- If the General Admission ticket sell out, entry may still be available at the door. All guests without a pre-sale ticket will be subject to pay a CASH cover charge at their time of entry.
- Minimums vary based on the date, number of guests, and section you chose.
- There is a dress code. Please refer to the FAQ’s on the Dress Code.
- Swimming is NOT permitted during Vibe Dining or Nightlife.
VIP Bottle Service
For VIP bottle service reservations at The Pool After Dark Vibe Dining at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City, call (609) 441-5585 or reserve online
*Hours of operation are subject to change due to special events or holidays. Please see official COVID-19 respone HERE.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THE POOL & POOL AFTER DARK:
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals/Pets (except service animals)
- Audio/Video Equipment
- Balloons and Beach Balls
- Cans, Bottles, Glass or Other Beverage Containers
- Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc.
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Large Backpacks, Oversized Bags, Oversized Purses andLuggage
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. Whistles, Air Horns)
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Professional Photography Equipment
- Signage or Flags
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Advertisements, etc.
- Weapons (i.e. Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Handcuffs, Stun Guns,etc.)
- Perfume or Cologne
- Controlled Substances
- Vitamins or Supplements
- Over-the-counter medications
Any other items deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City Management.
Why You'll Love It
Vibe Dining Menu
Vibe Dining Sushi
Pool After Dark Entertainment
Pool After Dark Fire Dancing
Pool After Dark Entertainer
Pool After Dark Aerialist