Harrah's Cherokee Valley River Health and Safety Protocol
LET’S PRACTICE HEALTH AND SAFETY TOGETHER
Please follow these health and safety protocols with us.
- Join us in practicing social distancing at gaming tables, slot machines, restaurants and more. Please do not congregate in groups.
- Please wash hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds. Hand sanitizing stations are also available.
- In alignment with Tribal health and safety protocols, masks are required for both guests and employees.
CLEAN & SANITIZE
- We are frequently cleaning high-touch areas throughout our properties.
For the well-being of our guests and team members, employees have been trained on cleaning and disinfectant techniques, including use of PPE, and protocols for all surfaces and tracking cleaning schedules.
- Masks are required for all guests and employees.
- Government issued photo identification will be required upon entry into the casino.Our team will be frequently cleaning high-touch areas throughout the property.
- Harrah’s Cherokee is smoke free, with designated smoking areas outdoors.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located at numerous locations around the property.
- Guests are encouraged to use sanitizing stations and practice frequent hand washing.
- Guests will be encouraged to use sanitizing stations and practice frequent hand washing.
TABLE GAME PROTOCOLS
- Hand sanitizer wipes are available at every table.
- Stayover services will not be provided. Guests may contact room services for additional towels, etc.
- Hotel valet is available for guests only.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Room Service is available for hotel guests.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at entrances, which guests are encouraged to use upon arrival.
- Some restaurants hours of operation have changed. Please see our restaurant page for updated hours.