Total Rewards Kiosks
New enhanced Total Rewards Kiosks are here at Harrah's Cherokee Valley River Casino & Hotel! Using these new kiosks, you will now have the ability to print select Reel Rewards coupons at these Rewards Kiosks.
How to use these kiosks:
- Visit the Total Rewards Center and present photo I.D. to set up a PIN number for the Total Rewards Kiosk
- Proceed to a Total Rewards Kiosk
- Swipe Total Rewards card at kiosk and enter your PIN
- Select reward from selection menu
- Print offers and take to any slot machine to begin play
- To use the Total Rewards Kiosk, does a guest have to have a Total Rewards card?The Total Rewards Kiosks display additional property information that does not require a Total Rewards card to view. Property Restaurant information is available to everyone; however, to view any information under My TR a guest will need a Total Rewards card and a PIN.
- A guest has hus Total Rewards card, but does not have a PIN; can he still use the kiosk?The guest will need a PIN to access his Total Rewards account information via the kiosk. To request a PIN, the guest should visit the Total Rewards Center. The guest may still view property Restaurant Information without a PIN.
- A guest has her Total Rewards card and knows her PIN, but the kiosk is displaying an "incorrect PIN" error message. What should the guest do next? The guest has three (3) attempts to enter her correct PIN. After the third incorrect attempt, the account is locked for guest safety. To unlock an account, the guest should visit the Total Rewards Center.
- A guest received a gaming offer on his mobile device via the play by Total Rewards smartphone app. When he logs into My TR on the kiosk, the offer is not showing on his My Gaming Offers screen. Why is the offer not listed? The guest must accept the offer in the app for it to become visible on the kiosk. Have the guest log into the app and touch "Accept" on each offer he would like to redeem/print at the kiosk.