Bad Beat Jackpot & Hourly High Hand Promotions
Join us in the World Series of Poker-poker room in the month of October for your chance to win the Bad Beat Jackpot with special hourly high hand promos! All high hand winners this month will be entered into the end of the month drawing with $25,000 worth of prizes.
Bad Beat Jackpot:
To qualify for a Bad Beat Jackpot the following requirements must be established:
The promotion fee must be taken from the pot.
- Both of the winner’s hole cards are used to make their hand.
- Both of the loser’s hole cards are used to make their hand.
- 4 Kings must be beat by 4 Aces or better.
- Four-of-a-kind hands must use a pocket pair.
- The winner and the loser must play until the end of the hand.
Qualifying Bad Beat Jackpot payouts will come first from the Primary Bad Beat Jackpot Fund. Once this fund has been depleted, all funds from the Secondary Bad Beat Jackpot Fund will move immediately to the Primary Bad Beat Jackpot Fund. In the event that three or more qualifying Bad Beat Jackpot hands occur between Promotion Fund updates, additional Bad Beat Jackpots will be funded in the amount of $500 taken from the Promotion Fund.
Bad Beat Jackpots will be broken down and paid at the following percentages:
- 40% of the Primary Bad Beat Jackpot Fund will be awarded to the player with the qualifying losing hand.
- 20% of the Primary Bad Beat Jackpot Fund will be awarded to the player with the qualifying winning hand.
- 40% of the Primary Bad Beat Jackpot Fund will be awarded equally to all remaining players, not including the qualifying winning and losing hands, at the table who received cards at the beginning of the hand and are present during the deal.
High Hands of October - All High Hand Winners Entered Into End of Month Drawing
Hourly high hand promotions will be in effect for the listed time periods and amounts. To qualify for a high hand, the following requirements must be established:
- Live cash games only. Tournament tables will not be eligible.
- Texas Hold’em only, including but not limited to Limit and No Limit Hold’em.
- Five or more players are dealt into the hand.
- The initial qualifying high hand within a time period must be a full house or better.
- Qualifying high hands must be tabled and considered live, but need not reach a showdown.
- A new qualifying high hand must outrank the previous high hand if one has already been established within the time period.
- All suits are considered equal for the purpose of establishing the high hand.
- A tie may only occur if two or more qualifying high hands of equal value are established within the same hand.
- A qualifying high hand will consist of the best five card hand at the time of all action being considered complete.
- Players must use at least one of their two hole cards in order to form their qualifying best five card hand; the player may not use only the community cards (“playing the board”) to qualify for the high hand promotion.
Eligible time periods to win a high hand are as follows:
Monday - Friday | Hourly High Hands: $100
- 11 AM - 6 PM & Midnight - 5 AM - $100 Hourly
Sunday | Every Half Hour: $200
- Noon - Midnight - $200 Every 30 Minutes
The highest-ranking hand within an eligible time period that meets the qualifying criteria will be paid the proscribed amount.
If no qualifying high hand is won within an eligible time period, that amount will roll-over to the next eligible time period of the same gaming date. If this occurs during the last eligible time period in a gaming day, the money will instead be returned to the Promotion Fund.
See poker room for full details.
October End of Month Drawing
Every winner of a high hand gets an entry. Players can win multiple entries and must be present to win. You must activate entries between 10 AM and 8:30 PM on October 31 by checking in at the poker room.
1 Grand Prize Winner - $10,000
5 prizes - $2,000
1 prize - $5,000
See poker room for full details.