The Blind Tiger
Sunday - Thursday11am - 9pm
Friday & Saturday11am - 10pm
ABOUT THE BLIND TIGER BILOXI
A favorite among locals since opening in Bay St. Louis in 2013, The Blind Tiger has amassed a following of diners seeking quality food and simple, yet unique, cocktails in a casual, waterfront setting. Their well-established reputation, due in large part to their fresh, never frozen food philosophy and “come as you are” mentality, combine to create an enticing restaurant concept for foodies with a discernable palate along the Mississippi Gulf Coast; and it’s a thoughtfully crafted concept that that was purposefully, and consciously, developed by its chef and owner, Thomas Genin. Genin and Harrah’s Gulf Coast look forward to replicating his unique and proven restaurant model at The Blind Tiger’s new Biloxi location.
As a Total Rewards member, enjoy a meal at The Blind Tiger using your Reward Credits at a 2:1 ratio!
- November 17 | Rouga Rou Duo | 6p - 10p
- November 23 | Chris Hergenroder | 6p - 10p
- November 24 | Hadley Hill | 6p - 10p
- November 30 | Kelsey Moran | 6p - 10p
- December 1 | Winston Avara | 6p - 10p
- December 7 | Phillip Drake | 5p - 9p
- December 8 | Katie Jones | 5p - 9p
- December 14 | Tim Black | 5p - 9p
- December 15 | Chris Hergenroder | 5p - 9p
- December 21 | Brandon Green | 5p- 9p
- December 22 Stolen Faces (Grateful Dead cover ban) | Big Stage 5p - 9p
- December 28 Bruce Smelly | 5p - 9p
- Dececember 29 Jamie Lynn Vessels | 5p - 9p
Fun Fact: Blind Tigers, more commonly known as a speakeasy, were illicit establishments that sold alcoholic beverages during Prohibition. Cheers!