Harrah's Gulf Coast - Biloxi Shows & Events
BLUES OVER BILOXI
The U.S. Navy Blue Angels are returning to the Mississippi Gulf Coast for the first time in three years, and Harrah's Gulf Coast is center stage for their aerial performance. Join us on The Great Lawn on Saturday July 21st and Sunday July 22nd for this FREE air show by the CIty of Biloxi and David Schultz Enterprise. The Great Lawn will begin welcoming spectators at 9am each day. Aerial acrobatics are scheduled to begin around 1pm each day; however, times are subject to change.
Food & Beverages and Entertainment
Guests on The Great Lawn may enjoy food from several food truck vendors. Beverages, both alcoholic and non, will be offered for purchase on The Great Lawn. Entertainment will follow the air show each day at both The Blind Tiger Biloxi Beach (located on The Great Lawn) and at Harrah's Gulf Coast on their pool deck. Entertainment at Casino Stage Bar inside Harrah's Gulf Coast will take place on Saturday night.
- Parking will be available at Harrah's Gulf Coast. Parking is FREE for Total Rewards members. Guest must present their Total Rewards card at the time of entry into the garage to receive complimentary parking.
- Hotel Guests guests will also recieve free parking by showing their reservation number and/or their hotel key card.
- Non-Total Rewards members may conveniently park at Harrah's Gulf Coast for $20.
- An additional adjacent lot is available for RV Parking for $40.
- Small umbrellas
- Pets are permitted but must remain on a leash and under the supervision of their owner at all times.
- No coolers and/or picnic baskets
- No outside food and beverage
- No glass containers
- No tents
- No fireworks or other pyrotechnic devices
- No illegals substances of any kind