Oyster Bar Las Vegas
Sun.-Thurs.12 PM - 10 PM
Fri. & Sat.11:30 AM -11 PM
For groups of 14 or more, please contact group sales at 866-733-5827 or send an email.
What’s fresh off the docks? Find out at the Harrah’s Las Vegas Oyster Bar. High-quality fresh steamers, shrimp, lobster, crab, clam chowder and calamari are served up by the friendly chefs at Harrah’s Oyster Bar.
Oysters are prepared six ways, including shooters. Besides simply prepared fish and shellfish, the Oyster Bar serves Las Vegas seafood lovers things like grilled squid and crab Louis salads, plus pasta dishes, flavorful blackened Cajun scallops and cioppino.
Oyster Bar can now accommodate large parties and restaurant buy-outs for private events. For parties of 14 or more and private dining, please call 702-731-7778 or email Group Sales.
- Voted 2015's Best Seafood by Las Vegas Review Journal
- Enjoy fresh-off-the-docks oysters
- Sample six different oyster preparations
- The expansive menu has everything from seafood to cocktails and desserts
- Creative oyster concepts like barbecue grilled oysters or pico de oysters
- Try the seafood risotto, a customer favorite
- Did you have a great experience with us? Leave us a review on Yelp! http://bit.ly/OysterBarLV
WHAT TO EAT AT THIS LAS VEGAS RESTAURANT
- Bourbon Street jambalaya
- Cajun scallops
- Pan-seared Scottish salmon
- Parmesan-crusted halibut
Why You'll Love It
An amazing variety of fresh oysters
Choose from six oyster preparation options
Delicious seafood options
Why You'll Love It
Oyster Bar at Harrah's is popular because of the casual raised seating and 360-degree bar area where you can watch your fresh seafood, flown in daily, being prepared. First, start off with "O" shooters.
The tasty dishes and fresh seafood at Oyster Bar Harrah's Las Vegas has many loyal customers comparing this restaurant to other seafood joints in major cities located closer to water.