Oyster Bar Las Vegas
Thursday - Sunday5pm - 10pm
Late Night Happy HourFri & Sat, 10pm - 12am
For private dining and groups of 14 or more, please call Group Sales at 866-733-5827 or fill out an inquiry form.
LATE NIGHT HAPPY HOUR
Friday & Saturday, 10 PM - 12 AM
Lounge with specialty drinks and small bites after 10 PM Friday & Saturday. Click on the menu link to view our Happy Hour drink specials and food offerings.
What’s fresh off the docks? Find out at the Harrah’s Las Vegas Oyster Bar. High-quality fresh steamers, shrimp, lobster, crab, clam chowder and calamari are served up by the friendly chefs at Harrah’s Oyster Bar.
Oysters are fresh and shucked to order. Have them on the half shell, grilled, or Rockefeller. The Oyster Bar serves Las Vegas seafood lovers items like crab cakes, tuna poke, squid ink pasta, and its signature dishes such as the OB’s Pan Roast and a flavorful shellfish boil simmered in garlic Cajun butter.
Oyster Bar can now accommodate large parties and restaurant buy-outs for private events. For parties of 14 or more and private dining, please call 702-731-7778 or email Group Sales.
- Voted 2015's Best Seafood by Las Vegas Review Journal
- Enjoy fresh-off-the-docks oysters
- Choose from a variety of fresh premium oysters flown in daily from around the world
- The expansive menu has everything from seafood to cocktails and desserts
- Holiday specials may include ceviche oysters, Prime Steaks, and fresh whole fish
- Try the seafood linguine, one of many favorites
- Please leave us a review on Yelp
WHAT TO EAT AT THIS LAS VEGAS RESTAURANT
- Bourbon Street jambalaya
- Cajun scallops
- Pan-seared Scottish salmon
- Parmesan-crusted halibut
Why You'll Love It
Oyster Bar Pan Roast
Surf & Turf
Desserts: Chocolate Mousse, Mandarin Orange Tart, Key Lime Cheesecake
Choose from an amazing variety of fresh oysters & seafood options.
Enjoy six oyster preparation options
Why You'll Love It
The tasty dishes and fresh seafood at Oyster Bar Harrah's Las Vegas has many loyal customers comparing this restaurant to other seafood joints in major cities located closer to water.