SPORTS. LIVE MUSIC. BURGERS.
Named for Toby Keith’s song “I Love This Bar,” this Las Vegas restaurant combines down-home Southern favorites and live country music – a place that’s sure to put a big smile on your face.
And while we can’t guarantee when the famous country crooner will show up, we can tell you Keith makes surprise visits twice a year.
No matter what day of the week it is, you’ll always find a fun and interesting crowd at this popular Las Vegas bar and restaurant.
WHAT TO EAT AT THIS BAR AND GRILL
Dig into dishes like the world-famous fried bologna sandwich, BBQ bacon burgers, the “Cowboy Reuben” sandwich, fried catfish, shrimp BLT Po’ Boy, fried mac & cheese balls and southern-fried Twinkies. Yes, southern-fried Twinkies.
Toby Keith’s Las Vegas restaurant also features a retail shop and a stage with live country music – many acts hand-picked by Toby Keith himself. These shows play nightly and are free of cover.
The gift shop offers his apparel, as well as music.
- Delve into crazy desserts like fried Twinkies
- Don’t miss the world-famous fried bologna sandwich
FREE Live Country Music
Starting at 9 p.m.
Do you like FREE live country music? Then come down to Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill and enjoy free live country music 7 nights a week!
Football at toby keith's
Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill kicks off its Hangover Sunday specials for Sunday football:
• Enjoy a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar
• From 11:30 a.m. until 4 p.m., choose from unlimited Bloody Marys, domestic draft beer and mimosas for $25
• Breakfast is served until 1 p.m.
• A betting kiosk opens on site at 9 a.m.
• Miller Lite hosts the Sunday football parties so enjoy Miller Lite drink specials, prize giveaways and food specials
• Weekly Football Sunday drawings for jersey giveaways
Why You'll Love It
Tingle your taste buds with the Over The Border Burger
Delicious variety of appetizers
Try the refreshing Caprese Burger
Have some Pecan Pie southern style