Harrah's Restaurants Las Vegas
Offering tasty and playful food options, Harrah’s brings the fun to restaurants in Las Vegas. With an array of creative and delightful dishes, the restaurants at Harrah’s Las Vegas will make you jump for joy. Just make sure it’s not after a big meal!
- UpscaleSteakhouse restaurant serving the best sizzling hot prime steak.
- CasualLive music and down-home Southern favorites make Toby Keith’s Las Vegas restaurant at Harrah’s your kind of place.
- CasualBelly up to the Oyster Bar at Harrah’s and reel in oysters, fresh caught fish, clam chowder, scallops and more at this longtime Las Vegas seafood favorite.
- CasualFulton Street Food Hall is not a food court, but a chef-driven marketplace offering a variety of selections made fresh throughout the day.
- CasualFlavors is a Las Vegas buffet featuring live cooking stations, all-you-can-eat crab legs and gelato in one of the Las Vegas Strip’s most diverse buffets.
- Quick Bites
StarbucksStarbucks has two locations at Harrah’s Las Vegas, near hotel registration and next to the Carnival Court entrance. The lobby location is open from 5 a.m. - 11 p.m. every day. The location near the Carnival Court entrance is open daily from 6 a.m. - 12 a.m. with extended hours until 3 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Quick BitesWant to have your Ben & Jerry's ice cream the way it was originally intended? Head to our shop, up the escalator on the 2nd floor, and dig into any of the delicious ice cream flavors in the way the first scoops were served up by Ben and Jerry back in 1978.