Harrah's Las Vegas Shows
Be a part of the ongoing fun at Harrah’s and enjoy Las Vegas entertainment ranging from magicians and comedians to world-class tribute acts.
Purchase your Las Vegas show tickets today and see why Harrah’s Las Vegas pleases audiences of all ages and tastes.
Find out the performance dates and times of all our amazing Las Vegas shows in one convenient calendar.
- HeadlinerBlue-eyed soul pioneers The Righteous Brothers are live and in concert with a string of their biggest No. 1 hits, only at Harrah’s Las Vegas.
- MusicalMenopause The Musical® at Harrah's Las Vegas! The Hilarious Celebration of Women and The Change!® featuring Cindy Williams performs nightly at Harrah’s Cabaret.
- ProductionAs seen on the X Factor and formed with five of the best male rock voices in the UK, Tenors of Rock brings a new sound to familiar rock hits. Only at Harrah’s Las Vegas!
- MagicMac King's unique afternoon show contains an unusual combination of quirky humor, visual gags and astounding sleight of hand. He’s best known for his engaging personality and original magic creations, such as making a live goldfish appear over someone’s head (or even out of his mouth!).
- AdultFrom the producers of X Burlesque, X Rocks and X Comedy comes their latest hit, X Country, "A Kick'n Topless Revue," featuring beautiful dancers teasing and seducing to a combination of traditional and contemporary country chart toppers.
- LoungeExperience The King like never before as Best of Las Vegas winner Pete Vallee performs as Elvis Presley weekday afternoons at The Piano Bar.
- LoungeEnjoy FREE entertainment 7 days a week, including acts by Big Elvis, a Dueling Piano set featuring identical twins Kim & Tamara Pinegar, The Saxman Duo and Rusty's All-Star Karaoke.