Things to Do at Harrah's Las Vegas
Whether you’re thinking about shopping, swimming, sipping or a spa day, Harrah’s is the one-stop shop offering so many fun things to do in Vegas. Have a drink at one of the entertaining bars or pool, or dedicate some alone time on a shopping or spa trip, conveniently located inside this Las Vegas resort.
- Property FeatureLooking for the best places to watch football in Las Vegas? Look no further than Harrah's!
- NightlifeSignature Bar offers specialty beer cocktails, 16 cold draft beers on tap and a wide selection of bottled brews.
- SpaWhen you step into this world-class Harrah’s Las Vegas spa, you'll be pampered with a getaway that will melt away stress and enhance your well-being.
- SalonThe Harrah’s Las Vegas Salon, located at the hotel’s spa, offers a full range of hair and nail services.
- NightlifeThe best Las Vegas lounge acts are at the Piano Bar, including Big Elvis, the Saxman Duo, Rusty’s All-Star Karaoke and Dueling Pianos.
- NightlifePotent frozen cocktails are served at this Las Vegas bar just steps off the Strip.
- GolfWhen you stay, you can connect with the green by booking a tee time at one of our top-rated golf courses, Rio Secco and Cascata Golf, both located just minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip.
- Property FeatureEnjoy eight premier properties working as one, committed to fulfilling all your meeting planning needs. Choose from Bally's, Caesars Palace, Flamingo, Harrah's, The Linq Hotel & Casino, Paris, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, and Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino. That's over a million square feet of meeting space, over 23,000 rooms and suites, and a dynamic array of dining, entertainment and more.
- PoolDive into the outdoor swimming pool at Harrah's Las Vegas, then relax on a comfortable lounge chair while enjoying poolside cocktails.