Carnaval Court Las Vegas
Type of Activity
No entry fee
Daily12PM - 3AM
80'S REVIVAL CONCERT
Come celebrate the 80th anniversary of the Harrah’s Brand with a free live 80’s concert, drink specials, free giveaways, a flair bartender competition and 80’s Costume Contest!
- Flair Bartender Competition starts at 3 PM, open to all to watch or compete
- Entertainment starts at 6 PM, featuring Tenors of Rock, Silverstage, and ASIA
- Dress in your favorite throwback 80’s outfit for a chance to win prizes!
About Carnaval Court
Carnaval Court is a unique Harrah’s Las Vegas nightlife destination and much more. Carnaval Court is an open-air street party at the center of the Strip.
Day and night, you can enjoy music from live bands and DJs who keep the lively, diverse crowds smiling and grooving. Charismatic flair bartenders dazzle as they prepare your drinks, and you can test your luck at blackjack tables.
Bands playing Carnaval Court include Las Vegas lounge favorites like The Droids, The District, Whip Its, Mr $ Mrs Smith and more.
Nightclub venue underneath the stars? Count us in.
- Outdoor nightlife experience in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip
- Easy access to the Las Vegas Strip
- Live music on the venue’s stage makes it fun to party all day, all night
- Flair bartenders keep the party going
The Carnaval Court at Harrah's delivers the Strip experience one expects -- a colorful flurry of sound, light and motion. A full bar is available, staffed with showy, bottle-flipping bartenders, and Blackjack tables are brought outside during the good weather.
Alcohol Acrobatics: The Carnaval Court Bar & Grill Las Vegas flair bartenders are all extremely talented and entertaining. Chaos in the Club: There's always so much action and commotion at Carnaval Court Las Vegas that you'll never have a second to sit down and get bored.