WHAT IS CASINO CREDIT AND WHO CAN APPLY?
Casino Credit is a service offered by Harrah’s Metropolis Casino & Hotel. It is the same as using cash or personal checks……only better!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
• You set your own personal gaming limit – keep your gaming dollars in control
• No fees
• No interest rates
• ATM and credit card fees are eliminated
• Flexible repayment options (cash, chips, check)
• Markers may be drawn at any Cashier's Cage, or right from your favorite Gaming Table.
WHERE TO APPLY?
• Contact your Executive Host
• Go to any Cage Cashier
• Go to the Total Rewards Center
• Contact the Casino Credit Department: 618/524-6119
HOW SOON CAN CREDIT BE APPROVED?
• After submitting an application, same day approval is possible; however normal processing takes 3-7 business days.
HOW LONG WILL THE CASINO HOLD MARKERS?
• Markers may be held up to 30 days.
HOW IS CASINO CREDIT PAID BACK?
• After play, you may redeem your markers at the cashier’s cage with chips, cash, or personal check.
• Mail a money order, personal check, or certified check to the casino.
• For your convenience, your counter check may be debited from the personal checking account you provided.
Contact the Casino Credit Department @ 618/524-6119.
** Maximum time a marker can be held may not exceed 30 days.
Not all applicants qualify - Approval based on consumer credit report, financial and gaming history. Caesars reserves the right to revoke credit privileges at such time that Caesars determines that Casino Credit should no longer be extended. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When To Stop Before You Start® If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537).