Health & Safety Protocols
Harrah’s New Orleans will implement Caesars Entertainment Corporation’s new health and safety protocols, which enhance its existing plans and practices in these areas. Harrah’s New Orleans is focused on creating an enjoyable environment that emphasizes sanitization and physical distancing practices.
Prior to entering, team member and guest temperature checks and screenings will be conducted. In accordance with directives from the City of New Orleans, team members and guests will be required to wear masks, which will be provided by Harrah’s New Orleans. Throughout the property, you can also expect the following:
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
- Our resort is cleaned and disinfected daily and throughout each shift.
- Team members have been trained on cleaning and disinfecting procedures, as well as proper usage of PPE.
- High touch items are cleaned and disinfected between use.
- Physical distancing procedures are implemented, including appropriate signage in queuing areas.
- Casino floors, restaurants and other seated venues have reduced capacities to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
HAND WASHING & SANITIZING
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the resort.
- Team Members will provide hand sanitizer at check-in, table games, cage, and other transaction points.
- Hand washing reminders are posted throughout restroom facilities.
- Everyone is required to wear masks that cover their nose and mouth.
CASINO AND GAMING
- Slot machine banks are arranged to allow for proper physical distancing.
- Machines are disinfected regularly.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available near slot banks.
- Positions are limited at each table to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
o Three players per blackjack / pai gow / carnival game table
o Four players per roulette
o Six players per craps table
- Guests are not be able to congregate behind players at a gaming table.
- Where possible, procedures are adjusted to allow only dealers to touch cards.
- High touch gaming items (dice, chips, etc.) will be routinely disinfected, and cards will be refreshed more frequently.
- Dealers provide hand sanitizer to every arriving player.
- Front desks are arranged to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Queues are marked to identify the appropriate distance between guests.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the front desk.
- Team members, including guest room attendants, do not enter occupied rooms.
- Guest deliveries are dropped off outside the guest room door.
- Table configurations are adjusted to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- High touch items are cleaned and disinfected between guests or replaced with disposable versions.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at entrances.
- Self-serve items, such as condiments, have been removed.
- Refills are not be provided for self-supplied beverage containers.
- Reservations at The Steakhouse are be required.
- Queues are been marked to identify appropriate distance between guests.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the area.
Entrances: Canal Street, South Peters Street,
Tunnel from self park garage
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
Gordon Biersch Brewery
Grand Isle Restaurant
Essentials Gift Shop
The Poker Room
The Laurel Lounge
Manning’s Sports Bar & Grill
Essentials on Fulton Street
Uniquely Nola Gift Shop