The following is an overview of our daily operation plan that focuses on the guest experience and teammate interaction.
In addition to the specifics listed below, signage will be placed at each entrance as well as throughout the property to promote social distancing, usage of personal protective equipment (PPE), frequent handwashing and hand sanitation use.
- Prior to reporting to work all teammates are required to take and pass a health evaluation.
- Before each shift all Team Members will be required to have their temperature checked.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be conveniently located for frequent use.
- All teammates will be trained on proper cleaning and disinfecting protocols and informed of proper PPE requirements.
- Teammates who are unwell or symptomatic will be directed to stay home.
- Work areas and common areas have been rearranged to follow proper social distancing guidelines.
- Our team will be frequently cleaning high-touch areas throughout the property.
- All guests will be required to have their temperature checked by a designated teammate before entering the property.
- Signage and floor markers will be placed throughout the property to clearly indicate social distancing measures.
- In addition to our designated non-smoking area on our Casino floor, smoking will not be permitted at all Table Games.
- Our safety team will be available to assist with proper social distancing throughout the property. This includes assisting guests with new entry and exit guidelines, line formation and preventing groups from congregating to allow for proper social distancing.
- Promotional kiosks have been temporarily removed from the casino floor.
- Everyone is required to wear masks that cover their nose and mouth.
Socially Distant Gaming
- Slot machine banks will be arranged to allow for proper social distancing.
- All machines and chairs will be frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Table Games will be limited to a maximum of three players per table.
- Chips, cards, tables and chairs will be frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Dining & Beverage Service: Hand sanitizing stations will be placed at each restaurant and bar entrance for guest use.
- Guests will be provided with disposable menus.
- Tables, chairs and barstools for guest seating will be arranged for proper social distancing and will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Point of sale systems or other high-touch surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Floor markers and table signs will be placed at all bars and restaurants (including to-go locations) to clearly indicate social distancing for lines, ordering and food or drink pick up.
- The entire property will be closed weekdays between 3AM and 7AM for deep cleaning and open 24 hours on Saturday and Sunday.
- The North entrance and Seven Stars and Diamond parking lot will be temporarily closed upon opening. There will be designated Seven Stars and Diamond parking spaces in the South lot.
- Common high-touch areas such as handrails, door handles, touchscreens and other guest-facing areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Valet will remain closed until further notice.
- Entry and Exit signage will be placed to ensure proper social distancing.
- Face masks are required for anyone on the property.