The following is an overview of our daily operation plan that focuses on the guest experience and teammate interaction.
In addition to the specifics listed below, signage will be placed at each entrance as well as throughout the property to promote social distancing, usage of personal protective equipment (PPE), frequent handwashing and hand sanitation use.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be conveniently located for frequent use.
- All teammates will be trained on proper cleaning and disinfecting protocols and informed of proper PPE requirements.
- Teammates who are unwell or symptomatic will be directed to stay home.
- Work areas and common areas have been rearranged to follow proper social distancing guidelines.
- Our team will be frequently cleaning high-touch areas throughout the property.
- In addition to our designated non-smoking area on our Casino floor, smoking will not be permitted at all Table Games.
- Anyone who is not fully vaccinated must continue to wear a mask. Those who have been fully vaccinated may choose to wear a mask or not.
- Face masks are recommended for all guests.
Socially Distant Gaming
- All machines and chairs will be frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Chips, cards, tables and chairs will be frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Dining & Beverage Service: Hand sanitizing stations will be placed at each restaurant and bar entrance for guest use.
- Guests will be provided with disposable menus.
- Tables, chairs and barstools for guest seating will be arranged for proper social distancing and will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Point of sale systems or other high-touch surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- The entire property will be closed weekdays between 3AM and 7AM for deep cleaning and open 24 hours on Saturday and Sunday.
- Common high-touch areas such as handrails, door handles, touchscreens and other guest-facing areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Valet will remain closed until further notice.
- Face masks are required for anyone who is not fully vaccinated.