For the well-being of our guests and team members, employees have been trained on cleaning and disinfectant techniques, including use of PPE, protocols for all surfaces and tracking cleaning schedules. Recommended social distancing guidelines are being adhered to throughout the property and the presence of hand sanitizer stations have been increased across each area.
We are working closely with health experts and adhering to guidelines set forth by the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control, and the US Environmental Protection Agency.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- The casino and all outlets are cleaned and disinfected daily and throughout each shift.
- The entire property will be closed weekdays between 3AM and 7AM for deep cleaning and open 24 hours on Saturday and Sunday.
- Team members have been trained on proper cleaning and disinfecting procedures, as well as proper usage of PPE.
- High touch items have been cleaned and disinfected between use.
- Social distancing procedures are implemented across properties, including appropriate signage in queuing areas.
- The casino floor and restaurants have reduced their capacities to allow for appropriate social distancing.
Hand washing and sanitizing
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the building.
- Team Members will provide hand sanitizer at table games, cage, and other transaction points.
- Hand washing reminders are available throughout restroom facilities.
- Everyone is required to wear masks that cover their nose and mouth.
Casino and gaming
- Slot machines banks have been arranged to allow for proper social distancing.
- Machines are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available near slot banks.
- Smoking will not be allowed at table games. Positions will be limited at each table to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Guests will not be able to congregate behind players at a gaming table.
- Where possible, procedures have been adjusted to allow only dealers to touch cards.
- High touch gaming items (dice, chips, etc.) will be routinely disinfected, and cards will be refreshed more frequently.
- New roulette and craps offerings that will eliminate the constant exchange of chips have been installed.
- Dealers will provide hand sanitizer to every arriving player.
- Table configurations have been adjusted to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- High touch items are cleaned and disinfected between guests or replaced with disposable versions.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at entrances, which guests are encouraged to use upon arrival.
- Self-serve items, such as condiments, have been removed.
- Refills will not be provided for self-supplied beverage containers.
- Barstools have been arranged to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Bartenders will provide hand sanitizer to every arriving customer.
Over the past year, it has been our pleasure to serve as your favorite place to play. Now, we are excited to welcome you back to your playground at Harrah’s Northern California. As always, we have exciting promotions, offers and fun in store for you in our safe and comfortable environment.
We look forward to having you Come Out & Play,