Health & Safety Protocols
Harrah’s Philadelphia is focused on the well-being of our team members, guests and community, and is striving to create an enjoyable environment that emphasizes sanitization and physical distancing practices. We have implemented new health and safety protocols previously announced by Caesars Entertainment, Inc., which enhance its existing plans and practices in these areas.
In accordance with directives from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, you can expect the following:
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
- Our property is cleaned and disinfected daily and throughout each shift.
- Team members have been trained on cleaning and disinfecting procedures, as well as proper usage of PPE.
- High touch items are cleaned and disinfected between use.
- Physical distancing procedures are implemented, including appropriate signage in queuing areas.
- Casino floors, restaurants and other seated venues have reduced capacities to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- Effective immediately, smoking is temporarily not permitted on the Casino Floor for the safety of our guests and team members. Guests can use our 2nd floor outdoor patio and maintain proper social distancing.
HAND WASHING & SANITIZING
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the property.
- Team Members will provide hand sanitizer at check-in, table games, cage, and other transaction points.
- Hand washing reminders are posted throughout restroom facilities.
- Everyone is required to wear masks that cover their nose and mouth.
- All guests and team members will be required to have their temperature checked via thermal scanners before entering the property.
CASINO AND GAMING
- Slot machine banks are arranged to allow for proper physical distancing.
- Machines are disinfected regularly.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available near slot banks.
- Positions are limited at each table to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
o Three players per blackjack / pai gow / carnival game table
o Four players per roulette
o Six players per craps table
- Guests are not be able to congregate behind players at a gaming table.
- Where possible, procedures are adjusted to allow only dealers to touch cards.
- High touch gaming items (dice, chips, etc.) will be routinely disinfected, and cards will be refreshed more frequently.
- Dealers provide hand sanitizer to every arriving player.
- Table configurations are adjusted to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- High touch items are cleaned and disinfected between guests or replaced with disposable versions.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at entrances.
- Self-serve items, such as condiments, have been removed.
- Reservations at Guy Fieri’s Philly Kitchen + Bar will be required.
Live Racing & Simulcast
Guy Fieri’s Philly Kitchen + Bar
Philly Steak Shack
Destinations Gift Shop
The Bar at The Book
Topgolf Swing Suite
The Bar at The Book
The Copper Mug
The Poker Room
The Beer Garden on The Patio