Health & Safety Plan
Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe is now open.
“We are happy to resume operations at Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe,” said Karie L. Hall, Senior Vice President and General Manager. “We are tremendously grateful for the fire crews and first responders who continue to work tirelessly to keep the South Lake Tahoe and Stateline areas safe while battling the Caldor Fire. We’re also thankful to our dedicated Team Members who made it possible for our properties to house so many of those crews during such a challenging time. As we ease back into operations at Harrah’s and Harveys, we look forward to welcoming our guests and all of our Team members back to both properties.”
The following is an overview of our daily operation plan that focuses on the guest experience and teammate interaction.
In addition to the specifics listed below, signage will be placed at each entrance as well as throughout the property to promote social distancing, usage of personal protective equipment (PPE), frequent handwashing and hand sanitation use.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be conveniently located for frequent use.
- All teammates will be trained on proper cleaning and disinfecting protocols and informed of proper PPE requirements.
- Teammates who are unwell or symptomatic will be directed to stay home.
- Our team will be frequently cleaning high-touch areas throughout the property.
- Masks are required for everyone who is NOT fully vaccinated.
- Masks are optional for anyone who is fully vaccinated.
- Join us in practicing social distancing at gaming tables, slot machines, restaurants, and more. Please do not congregate in groups.