Horseshoe Baltimore Casino Community Relations
Horseshoe Baltimore is proud to be a strong supporter for many organizations in the Baltimore and greater Maryland communities through charitable donations, community partnerships and in-kind gifts. Horseshoe Baltimore supports diverse 501(c)3 nonprofit, charitable and civic organizations that serve those in need in Baltimore.
Caesars does not support the following types of organizations or activities:
- Churches or religious organizations unless they provide non-denominational services
- Treatment centers or facilities or individual medical services
- Organizations that discriminate by race, color, creed, gender, national origin or sexual orientation
- Athletic sponsorships of individuals and/or teams (little leagues)
- Political or advocacy groups
Due the high volume of requests received, Horseshoe Casino can only respond to requests received through the appropriate channels. All requests must be submitted at least eight weeks in advance.
Charitable Giving Requests
To apply for in-kind donations, please click here for an application.
Please submit your sponsorship opportunity to BaltimoreSponsorships@Caesars.com. Our sponsorshipcommittee meets monthly to review all sponsorship requests. To allow time for the committee to review your proposal, please submit all requests at least eight weeks in advance.
Public Speaking Requests & Educational Opportunities
Please submit your speakers request form at least eight weeks before the date of your event.