CODE OF CONDUCT FOR ALL GUESTS
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted to come in or out of the casino.
- Restaurant / Marketplace seating is for paying customers only.
- In accordance with the Maryland smoking ban, smoking is not permitted within the casino. Smoking is restricted to designated areas.
- Inappropriate behavior, vandalism or running in the casino will be grounds for ejection.
- An individual, including an off-duty officer or agent of a local, stateor federal law enforcement agency, may not posses a weapon or other device designed to be used to inflict pain or cause injury in Horseshoe Casino Baltimore without prior written approval of the Maryland State Lottery and Gaming Control Commission.
- Photography and video recording of table games is not permitted
- No loitering or soliciting.
- The above apply to all areas of the casino, including all gaming areas, bars, Marketplace, restaurants, stores and restrooms.
- Appropriate clothing is required at all times. This includes, but is not limited to: shoes, shirts, pants on at waist. Offensive messages or pictures may not be displayed on clothing. Hoods on all apparel must be worn down (except when playing in the poker room) and face-covering apparel is not permitted.
- No hats permitted after 2:00AM.
Must be 21 years or older to gamble. Know When To Stop Before You Start.®Please play responsibly, for help visit mdgamblinghelp.org or call 1-800-GAMBLER. ©2016, Caesars License Company, LLC.