Type of Activity
WHICH ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Across more than 10 departments, Horseshoe has dozens of different types of jobs and careers that all start with great service. Explore the variety of opportunities available so you can find the right fit for your experience, skills, strengths and aspirations.
Are you a people person? Do you have a knack for math? If you answered yes to these questions, you could be suited for a career in casino operations. These roles represent the essence of our business and deliver on the Horseshoe mission each and every day.
- Table Games: Learn to deal blackjack, craps, roulette, poker and many other games through our Free Tables Game Academy
- Cage: Service guest accounts by exchanging cash for chips and tokens and balancing the books in the heart of the casino.
- Count Room: Add up large volumes of currency in a custom designed room under high surveillance.
- Slot Operations: Maintain, inspect and repair slot machines and other gaming equipment on the casino floor.
Food and Beverage
Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment? Do you have restaurant experience or interest in the culinary arts or bartending? With several celebrity restaurants, casual dining experiences and drink service across the casino, there is a range of options in this department.
- Beverage Servers: Expedite guest drink orders and provides beverage and busing service.
- Food Servers: Provide prompt, courteous service to patrons to ensure they have a pleasurable dining experience.
- Bartenders: Prepare cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages for casino guests and maintain the bar inventory.
- Chefs and Cooks: Oversee food preparation, menu updates regulatory compliance, and kitchen inventory and ordering.
- Managers: Supervise operations including scheduling, inventory, sales, customer service and quality of beverage service or food outlets.
Security and Surveillance
Do you have excellent verbal communication skills? Do you exercise sound judgement during emergency situations? Horseshoe Baltimore offers a number of training opportunities in security and surveillance to develop team members’ skills and support their internal career path.
- Security Ambassadors: Seek out opportunities to be of service to guests and by maintain highly-visible patrols to maintain public order.
- Field Training Officers: Train new security officer hires.
- Special Police Officers: Check credentials of guests entering the property, investigate calls and complaints and patrol the facility.
- Surveillance Officers: Maintain a close watch on all casino table games, simulcast and slot machine activity and respond to incidents.
Hospitality and Marketing
Do you have exceptional customer service and communication skills? Are you creative and analytical? Horseshoe Baltimore offers both guest-facing and back office hospitality and marketing roles centered on cultivating relationships with our guests.
- VIP Hosts: Develop valuable guest relationships to build loyalty through marketing efforts and exemplary customer service.
- Total Rewards Representatives: Assist guests in activating loyalty cards and communicating casino programs and promotions.
- Promotional Associates: Plan and execute special events at Horseshoe Baltimore, coordinating with different departments.
- Social Media and Advertising Specialists: Bring the Horseshoe brand to life through digital engagement (website, social, mobile) and ads.
Additional Departments and Opportunities
Are you still searching for your dream position at Horseshoe Casino Baltimore? The following departments are currently hiring talented individuals:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Training and Service