Qualify at Indiana Grand Racing & Casino
Pre-registration now open • Qualifier Aug. 17, 2019
Doors Open at 1pm on Tournament Day
Enter for your chance to play in Indiana Grand’s National Horseplayers Tournament Qualifier held at Indiana Grand Racing & Casino on Saturday, August 17, in the Clubhouse from 4pm to 9:30pm.
- Entry Fee: $180, Second Entry: $150
- Must be 21 or older to play. Must be a Caesars Rewards member. Membership is FREE and available the day of the contest.
- Guests are welcome to accompany any player for a $27 fee.
- Players may purchase up to two (2) entries.
- Top three finalists advance to the NHC in Las Vegas in February 2020.
- Entries limited to the first 135 paid players
- NHC Tour Points apply
- All pre-registrations will be held until 4pm. If a player has not checked in by 4pm, then the entries will be given up to other players.
- Players are encouraged to pay entry fees incash for quicker registration the day of the event.
Daily Racing Form (afternoon & evening), Indiana Grand live racing program, buffet, light beverages (soda, coffee & tea) and a T-shirt
Saratoga, Del Mar and five mandatory races from Indiana Grand
$48 mythical bankroll with $2 WIN and $2 Place on 12 races
Payment will ony be accepted on the day of the NHC Qualifier. Reservations will be taken in advance to hold seats until 4 p.m. the day of the contest. After that time, any pre-registered seats not claimed and paid in full will be given to walk up players the day of the contest.
To pre-register, contact Joe Melek at:
(Players are strongly urged to pay entry fees in cash for quicker check in.)