Pet Friendly Hotels in Las Vegas
Caesars has made it easier than ever for dog lovers to have it all. Not only can you visit your favorite hotels in Las Vegas, but you can bring your best friend with you as well. The PetStay Program comes complete with amenities for your dog: in-room food mats and dishes. Bring or rent a crate and enjoy hitting the shows and slots without worrying about your four-legged friend. Here is a list of hotels that participate in PetStay:
PetStay resorts each have the following pet policy:
- Dogs are the only animals allowed under the PetStay program.
- Dogs staying at any of the participating hotels must weigh 50 pounds or less each and be present at the time of check- in.
- Up to 2 dogs per room are allowed
- Dogs are permitted to walk through designated common areas while on a leash and accompanied by the owner.
- Check in time for PetStay rooms is 4pm. Dog owners must be prepared to accommodate your dogs until your room is ready.
- Dogs must be in a crate/kennel when left unattended in the room.
- Dogs must be kenneled or out of the room during housekeeping. (Housekeeping may be scheduled at your convenience, but housekeeping must be allowed to service your guest room at a minimum of every other day.)
- Kennels are available for rent at many properties. The hotel front desk may be contacted for crate rental fees and availability.
- To assure the comfort of all of our guests, dogs which are excessively loud will need to be removed and boarded off property at the owner's expense.
- Credit Card is required for deposit and upon arrival for all Pet Stay rooms.
Hotel room rates for owners traveling with a dog are competitively priced as a per night upgrade for designated pet-friendly hotel accommodations.
BRINGING A FRIEND?
We are happy to offer lodging for up to two dogs per room, so if you're a single dog owner, consider bringing a friend for you and one for your furry pal.
Vegas is a dog-friendly town, and there are a lot of great locations that are just a short walk or drive from your hotel.
Within Las Vegas city limits, there are 20 different off-leash dog parks for you to choose from. Some of the closest to the Las Vegas Strip include Charlie Frias Park, which is located on Decatur Boulevard, and the park known as Western Trails, which is just south of McCarran International Airport. Western Trails Park boasts several picnic tables, ample parking and a playground for children. Pet owners are also allowed to walk their pets along the Las Vegas Strip daily between the hours of 5 a.m. and noon.
GROOMERS & BOUTIQUES
One of the most enjoyable aspects of visiting Las Vegas is the opportunity for people-watching. From the expensive clothing worn by high-rollers to the glitz of the showgirls, Vegas is all about glamour, and it can be the same for your dog. There are some fabulous nearby groomers that can give Fido anything from a wash and nail trim to a full pageant makeover complete with painted nails and highlights. You can even schedule grooming service for a time that you want to check out sites in one of the non-dog-friendly areas and return to a clean, happy pup. Add a trip to one of the many dog-friendly food stores and boutiques, and your dog will have the opportunity to deck themselves out in full Las Vegas glamour and eat like a king. A list of nearby groomers and other places of pet-friendly interest will be provided upon check-in.
Las Vegas is home to many qualified veterinarians, and some are located right next to the Strip. Whether you need an emergency service, a groomer or temporary boarding for your dog, there are dozens of local places to choose from. A few of the top-ranked veterinarians within three miles of a Caesars Las Vegas property include the Paradise Pet Hospital and the West Flamingo Pet Hospital, both of which are on Flamingo Road, and the VCA Spring Mountain Animal Hospital on Spring Mountain Road.
To book a room at a PetStay resort in Las Vegas, select the 'PetStay' room type from the listing of available accommodations. Or, dial (800) 427-7247 to reserve today.