Taste the most spectacular flavors on The Strip created by celebrities and chefs at their indulgent restaurants like Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill, Francois Payard, MR CHOW, Rao's & more!
Feast your eyes (and your stomach) on the expansive Bacchanal Buffet, which serves hundreds of decadent dishes in a modern take on all-you-can-eat.
- Hours: 7:30am - 10pm Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm Sat & Sun
- Special Events: 14 - 500 guest
- Starting at $40+ per person
- Private dining room for 48 people
Innovative, Contemporary, Southwestern-Inspired
Brought to Caesars Palace by celebrity chef Bobby Flay, Mesa Grill Southwestern Restaurant features bold flavors and specialty margaritas.
- Hours: 11am-2:30pm lunch, 5pm-11pm dinner, brunch Sat. & Sun 10:30am-3pm
- Special Events: 14-185 guest
- Pre-selected menus begin at $36++ per person for Lunch; $78++ per person for dinner
- Private Dining room available for up to 40 people
Beijing Noodle No. 9 offers Northern Chinese cuisine in a friendly, casual atmosphere.
- Hours: Daily 24 Hours
- Special Events: 14 - 100 guest
- Private dining space: Not available
The ideal destination to be seen, socialize, and enjoy the unique cuisine of celebrated Chef Nobu Matsuhisa.
- Hours: 5pm - 11pm Sun - Thurs, 5pm - 12am Fri & Sat
- Special Events: 14-150 guest, semi-private 30-75
Authentic, Southern Neapolitan Italian
Come experience simple, honest, home cooking at Rao’s at Caesars Palace, voted one of the best Italian restaurants in Las Vegas.
- Hours: 5pm-10pm Sun - Thurs; 5pm - 10:30pm Fri - Sat
- Happy Hour: Sun - Thurs 5pm - 6:30pm
- Special Events: 14 - 300 guest
- Pre-selected menus begin at $85++ per person
- Private dining room available for 14-80 people, semi-private up to 50 people
Old Homestead Steakhouse at Caesars Palace offers fine dining in a Las Vegas restaurant inspired by the original Old Homestead, one of NYC’s most historic restaurants.
- Hours: 5pm - 10:00pm Sun - Thurs, 5pm - 10:30pm Fri - Sat
- Special Events - 14 - 250 guests
- Pre-selected menus starting at $95++ per person
- Private dining space room for 25 people, semi-private dining room for 14 people, groups up to 100
Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill is the neighborhood pub as conceptualized by the award-winning chef. The 290 seat restaurant is the most authentic English pub experience in Las Vegas, as only a native UK chef can provide.
- Hours: 11am - 11pm Sun - Thurs , 11am - 12am Fri & Sat
- Happy Hour: Mon - Fri 2pm - 5pm
- Special Events: 14 - 290 guest
- Pre-selected menus begin at $45++ per person for lunch; $75++ per person for dinner
- Two private dining rooms - one for 12 and one for up to 32, semi-private dining room for 80 people.
Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace has been called the best restaurant in Las Vegas, serving elegant French Cuisine in a fine dining environment.
- Hours: 5:30 - 9:30pm Wednesday - Sunday
- Special Events: Chef's Table for 4 people
- Private dining room for up to 30 people, group dining 80-150 people
French Patisserie & Bistro
The Payard Patisserie & Bistro at Caesars Palace, unique among Las Vegas restaurants, contains an upscale bistro as well as a chocolate and pastry shop.
- Hours: 6am - 11pm daily
- Special Events: 12 - 42 people
- Pre-selected menus begin at $30++ for breakfast, $22++ for lunch and $70 per person for dinner (dinner available to open for buyouts only)
Fine Whiskeys & Specialty Cocktails
This cigar lounge pairs notable cigar offerings with fine whiskeys in a contemporary, organic 4,000 sq ft environment.
- Hours: 10am - 1am daily
- Special Events: 10 - 150 guest
- Private Dining Space: Vault room for 10 people, semi-private group space for 40 people
This internationally renowned restaurant is the seventh location for MR CHOW but it’s the first and only in Las Vegas. Featuring unique architecture and world-class, personalized service, MR CHOW redefines the art of dining.
- Hours: Sun - Thu 5pm - 10pm; Fri - Sun 5pm - 10:30pm
- Four separate private dining rooms that can accommodate up to 50 guest each
- Buyout of the entire restaurant accommodates up to 250 guest comfortably
Treat yourself to a delicious NY Strip at this contemporary take on the all-American Steakhouse.
- Hours: 5pm - 10pm Sun - Thurs, 5pm - 10:30pm Fri - Sat
- Special Events: 14-80 guests, private room for up to 30 guests
- Buyout options available for up to 150 guests
- Pre-selected menus begin at $85+ per person
Take your Sundays to the next level of luxury with a visit to this renowned steakhouse brunch buffet featuring tempting desserts and bottomless mimosas.
- Hours: Sundays only, 9:30am - 2:30pm
- Special Events: 12 - 225 people
- Private dining space for up to 32 guests
The average hamburger takes on a French flair at this sports grille where the Kobe and Saveur Lamb burgers are the pièce de résistance.
- Hours: 11am – 10pm Sun -Thurs, 11am – 11pm Fri & Sat
- Special Events: 12 - 200 people
- Pre-selected menus begin at $32+ per person
Chef Ramsay brings the heart and soul of English fare into this playful restaurant, serving up traditional steakhouse cuts alongside his signature fish and chips and shepard's pie.
- Hours: 4:30pm - 11pm daily
- Private dining space avialable for 14 - 90 guests
- Pre-selected menus begin at $95
Dance alongside the music of dueling pianos at this plush lounge and cigar bar that will transport you to the days of Moulin Rouge.
- Hours: 5pm - 2am daily
- Special Events: 14 - 150 guests
- Private cigar room for up to 20 guests
Add some edge to your Italian with dinner at Martorano's, where you can dine on traditional East Coast fare in a swanky lounge while listening to classic tunes from Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Bobby Darin.
- Hours: Sun - Thurs 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Fri & Sat 4:30pm - 10:30pm
- Group dining available for 14 - 179 guests
- Semi-private space available for up to 60 guests
- Group menus start at $65+ per person
Enjoy decadent dishes cooked to order in this quaint yet classy buffet where pastries and other delicacies are served beside the fireplace.
- Hours: 7am - 10pm daily
- Special Events: 14-495 guests
- Semi-private rooms for 14-80 guests
- Buffet prices begin at $21.99+ per person
Sweet and savory sing together in harmony at this charming take on a Parisian sidewalk cafe.
- Hours: 6am - 11pm daily
- Special Events: 14 - 30 guests
- Preselected menus begin at $17.99+ for breakfast and lunch and $31.95+ for dinner
Relax amongst the twinkling lights and live music in this open-air bar.
- Hours: Mon - Thurs 9pm - 1am, Wed & Thurs 12pm - 1am, Fri & Sat 6pm - 3am, Sun 6pm - 2am
- Special Events: 14 - 150 guests
- Group options begin at $25
Italian food lovers rejoice. Giada is perfect for any occasion. There are family-style options, along with vegan and gluten-free choices. Desserts, like the lemon ricotta cookies and sorbets, serve as the perfect ending
- Hours: Saturday & Sunday 8:00 am-10:00 pm Monday through Friday 9:00 am-10:00 pm
- Main dining room groups seating 14-80 guests
- 2 private rooms seating 14 to 50 guests
- Semi-private for up to 30 guests
- Buyout options available for up to 250 guests
Spend an elegant evening at Bound, The Cromwell’s sophisticated lobby bar.
- Hours: Friday to Sunday 10:30 pm-3:00 am Monday through Thursday 2:30 pm-12:00 am
- 14-40 guests roped-off area group options
- 41-100 guests buyout options available
Interlude is the ideal vantage point for people-watching, socializing or enjoying the Las Vegas excitement.
- Hours: Sunday through Thursday 2 pm-2 am Open until 4am Friday and Saturday
- 14-80 guests roped-off area group options
- 81-170 guests buyout options available