The Best Shopping on the Las Vegas Strip
The next time you visit Las Vegas, take advantage of the best shopping on the Strip at Caesars Entertainment properties. Read on to learn everything you need to know about the best shopping experiences available on the Strip.
When The Forum Shops at Caesars first opened 20 years ago, they reinvented the shopping mall. Today, the company's dedication to detail helps The Forum Shops remain at the top of the Las Vegas shopping list. Come for the uniquely curved escalators; stay for the shopping choices!
From Apple to Valentino, The Forum Shops offers you a wide spectrum of fine brands. As you enter the boutiques within this unique mall, do not be surprised to find exclusive items offered only in Las Vegas. If you want a taste of "the good life," you need only visit The Forum Shops.
Available shopping experiences at The Forum Shops include:
- A search for the perfect brand-name diamond at Cartier, Hearts on Fire or Tiffany & Co.
- The opportunity to try on and buy Fendi shoes at that fine brand's sole shoe boutique
- Your chance to peruse the walls of Martin Lawrence Galleries and take home a work of fine art from the world's largest privately owned gallery
- For the watch collector in your life, a hunt for the perfect timepiece at boutiques like Breitling, Hublot, Tourneau and Piaget
- Taking a break to nosh at The Palm, Planet Hollywood, or Wolf Gang Puck's Spago
Make special shop-hopping memories by taking photos underneath The Forum Shops' indoor "sky."
If you prefer to look up at the natural sky as you stroll between shops, Caesars Entertainment offers shopping experiences at The LINQ. An easy stroll across the Strip from Caesars Palace, The LINQ is the latest concept in shopping, dining and entertainment.
Among your excellent shopping options at The LINQ are:
- Sweet limited edition kicks and related apparel at Nas' 12AM RUN
- Beautiful Italian shoes from Bella Scarpa
- Stylish, vintage-inspired hats at Goorin Bros.
- The whimsical gadgets, knickknacks, gag gifts and other presents offered by KOTO
- The opportunity to uniquely document your Las Vegas trip on metal or bamboo at Polaroid's FOTOBAR
- Stylish, burlesque-inspired costume jewelry from Ruby Blue
- Recharge between shops with a uniquely appointed frankfurter from Haute Doggery
After your day of shopping along The LINQ, take in the singular view of Las Vegas available from a circuit around the High Roller. At over 500 feet tall, Las Vegas' only observation wheel is a unique way to absorb the city's sights while reflecting on a day's shopping.
The Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino offer a very literal mile of pure retail bliss. This walkable indoor mall on the Vegas Strip features a variety of top-name stores, entertainment, and refreshing dining options.
Among the seemingly endless shopping thoroughfare, you will find:
- Avant-garde accessories and apparel from Urban Outfitters
- Diverse, fashionable and affordable attire at H&M
- That 'Vegas dress' from GUESS
- A new dinner outfit at White House | Black Market
- A parade of Brazilian meats from Pampas Churrascaria
- Todai Sushi, for an all-you-can-eat seafood experience
- Laughs at Las Vegas Live Comedy Club, plus many other shows to enjoy between stores
As you walk the Miracle Mile, you just might bump into an exciting indoor rainstorm, including bursts of thunder and lightning. There is also a free fountain show that features amazing visual and sound effects.
Just off the casino floor at Caesars Palace, you will find boutiques available nowhere else in Las Vegas. Along the Appian Way, you can enjoy these shopping opportunities:
- Choose a cool piece of fine jewelry from the celebrity-adored King Baby brand.
- Pick a fine cigar for your next high-limit gambling session from Colosseum Cigars.
- Select a high-quality olive oil or an olive oil-based skin care product from the wide selection offered by Olive & Beauty.
- Peruse unique gift finds at P!Q, or take something special home for yourself.
- See yourself in a new pair of luxury-framed glasses from Optica.
- Find your perfect beauty products at Forever Flawless.
- Leave Las Vegas with a new fine Italian leather handbag from Vittorio.
Finish your session at the Appian Way Shops with a photo of our replica of Michelangelo's Statue of David. This perfect replica is one of the most-photographed spots in Caesars Palace.
If you take advantage of all the shopping experiences that are offered, your Las Vegas vacation will be nothing short of spectacular. Fill your next Las Vegas trip with amazing memories!