What Las Vegas Hotels Perform Same-Sex Wedding Ceremonies?
If you are looking to get married in Las Vegas, Caesars Weddings celebrates all unions. Same-sex marriage is just that: marriage. The core of any wedding is about two people in love who want the world to know it. We are honored to support the LGBTQ community by performing gay weddings. We give the same attention to detail to each of our couples. Our wedding coordinators are happy to help you plan your special day.
Benefits Of a Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Destination Wedding:
- Stay, play and get married on site.
- From pre-ceremony celebrations to the wedding through the end of the honeymoon, our hotels offer everything under one roof.
- With so many different venues and packages to choose from, we have something for every budget, style and imagination.
- The rainbow flag can fly as high as you want it to: Check out our High Roller observation wheel, the largest of its kind in the world.
- The Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas is a unique, romantic spot to tie the knot. Ceremonies take place on the observation deck 460 feet above the famous Las Vegas Strip.
- Be the star of your own happily ever after: Have a celebrity-style wedding with a Red Carpet ceremony at Planet Hollywood. This wedding package comes with your very own paparazzi, step-and-repeat board (red carpet backdrop) and even a red carpet host.
Las Vegas destination weddings are the perfect option for LGBTQ couples. We want you to have an unforgettable wedding ceremony and Caesars Weddings offer endless options. Let us be your one-stop wedded bliss and honeymoon destination. Book your romantic getaway with us today.