WHAT IS THE CAPACITY OF THE LAS VEGAS CHAPEL?
Chapels range from large to intimate. Our wedding chapels can seat anywhere from 12 to 196 guests. With several different venues to choose from, we can accommodate an intimate wedding, a party for you and your closest family and friends or the event of the year for larger groups.
With so many different options, Caesars Entertainment Weddings has a chapel for every wedding size, theme and budget. Our wedding coordinators can help determine which venue or chapel best fits your big day.
Information on Wedding Chapels at Caesars Entertainment Properties:
- The Chapel at Planet Hollywood seats 65 guests, plus the wedding party.
- Paris Las Vegas offers several options: Paradis Chapel can accommodate up to 90; Jardin seats up to 30; and the Eiffel Tower has room for 12 guests.
- At Caesars Palace, the Venus Garden seats 115; Juno Garden seats 128; Classico Chapel is our biggest venue, seating 196; Tuscana seats 80; and Romano has room for 35 guests.
- At Flamingo Las Vegas, the Garden Chapel seats 60; Gazebo Chapel seats 100; Crescendo Pool seats 80; West Lawn seats 150; Chapel Falls and Paradise Falls each can accommodate 16, but seating is not available. You can also have a poolside wedding.
- The Silver Sky Chapel at The Linq has two options – one seats 70 and the other seats up to 20.
- The High Roller observation wheel has 28 cabins with a capacity of 40; if you choose to have a hosted bar in your cabin, you may can fit about 25 guests.
No matter which package you choose, Caesars Entertainment is your wedding destination. Contact one of our coordinators who will help plan your perfect wedding.