THE HIGH ROLLER: THE WORLD'S TALLEST OBSERVATION WHEEL
Shining bright on the Las Vegas Strip, the 550-foot-tall High Roller is a true standout at The LINQ's outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment promenade.
Measuring 520 feet in diameter, the High Roller eclipses both the London Eye and Singapore Flyer. Facing north and south (parallel to Las Vegas Boulevard), the wheel takes 30 minutes to complete one full revolution and features 28 glass-enclosed cabins with broad views of the famed resort city. Each spherical cabin can hold up to 40 people. There are benches on either side of the cabin, with plenty of floor space in between. But we imagine you'll want to stand against the window and admire the view.
Tickets are $26.95 during the day, $36.95 at night. You can fly solo or rent out an entire cabin for the ultimate bachelor, bachelorette or wedding party. Or, reserve bigger events at the High Roller's wheelhouse. Stop by the gift shop at the base of the wheel and pick up a fun souvenir.
Need more information? Check out everything you need to know on our High Roller FAQs.
Tuesday BLOQ Party: 50 percent off with a Nevada ID
ENJOY THE FOURTH AT 550FT!
Let freedom ring at the High Roller! Enjoy the Fourth of July from a whole new perspective at 550 feet atop the world's largest observation wheel right in the center of the Strip.
PREMIUM EVENING TICKET PRICES:
- PRIVATE CABIN WITHOUT A BAR: $1,500
- PRIVATE CABIN WITH A PREMIUM BAR: $2,800 *Must be 21 years or older to board
- HAPPY HALF HOUR ADMISSION: $65 Per Person *Must be 21 years or older to board
- GENERAL ADMISSION: $50 Adult / $40 Youth
- CHILDREN 12 AND UNDER RIDE FREE!
Prices listed above are premium EVENING prices and boarding will begin at 7 p.m.
*Tickets provide no guarantee, either expressed nor implied, that the customer will see fireworks while riding.
- Save time and park at the The LINQ’s convenient valet. The LINQ's valet is adjacent to the High Roller ticket area. Drive east on Flamingo Road (away from the Strip), turn left on LINQ Lane. It's just before The LINQ's back entrance.
- If you're all about sightseeing, book your ride right at sunset or nighttime. Also, previous riders say that standing at the right side of the cabin offers the best views. You decide.
- The High Roller’s wheelhouse sells drinks at the bar. Or, you can rent an entire cabin and have your own bartender on board.
A LOOK INSIDE THE HIGH ROLLER
Take a fun peek inside the High Roller:
Take your wedding to new heights! Choose your package, book a private High Roller VIP cabin and have the wedding of your dreams.
Take in the best views of Las Vegas from inside a High Roller Happy Half Hour cabin. Your ticket includes one 30-minute ride and an open bar inside the cabin! Happy Half Hour cabins roll daily from 4pm to 1am, Monday- Thursday and from NOON-1am Friday-Sunday. Happy Half Hour tickets starting at $37. Must be 21 or older to ride in a Happy Half Hour cabin.
The High Roller has many options for families. Choose from the Family Pack, which includes 2 adult and 2 youth tickets at a discount, or the Family Hour Package which enables riders with kids 12 years and under to ride in a family setting on Saturday mornings, prior to the observation wheel opening to the public.
ENHANCE YOUR LAS VEGAS STAY HIGH ROLLER VIEW ROOMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE
Harrah’s and Flamingo are just steps away from The LINQ and High Roller - Flamingo is right next door. These resorts are in a prime location, but now you can book a room that faces the High Roller. Enjoy these spectacular sights day and night and get the best view in Vegas.
Receive $5 off when you purchase a daytime or nighttime ticket and receive a free ticket for your child 12 years and younger. (Children 3 and under are always free!) Use offer code LOCALS online and present your tickets and your Nevada ID at the High Roller Guest Services desk.