High Roller FAQs - Tickets, Drinks & More
How much are High Roller Tickets?
- Daytime ride ticket: $23.50
- Night ride ticket: $34.75
- Youth pricing (ages 7-17): $8.50 daytime ride, $17.50 nighttime ride. Children 6 and under are free!
*Plus Service Fees.
What are the hours of operation?
Monday - Thursday
- Daytime: N/A
- Nightime (Anytime) Hours: 4 PM - Midnight
Friday - Sunday
- Daytime: Noon - 3:59 PM
- Nighttime (Anytime): 4 PM - Midnight
How long does the High Roller take?
- Roughly 30 minutes, but plan on least an hour to accommodate entering and exiting the wheel.
Do I have to wear a mask to ride?
- Masks are required for all guests throughout the High Roller experience, including while in cabin.
Are outside drinks permitted in the cabin?
- Yes, individual outside beverages are allowed on the High Roller, however, glass, coolers and cases are not permitted.
How much is the High Roller for Locals?
- Las Vegas locals can get up to 50% off High Roller tickets. Book your local High Roller tickets. Use offer code: HRLOCAL. Book your local High Roller tickets.
How tall is the High Roller?
- From the ground to the top of the tallest cabin, The High Roller tops out at 550 feet, making it the world's tallest observation wheel. It is 107 feet taller than the London Eye.
More High Roller Details:
- If you're all about sightseeing, book your ride right at sunset or nighttime – the Vegas lights are out of this world. Also, don't be afraid to ride during summer days – the cabins offer air-conditioning.
- Memorialize your experience – The High Roller features a gift shop at the base of the wheel, including everything from T-shirts, key chains and other fun souvenirs.