High Roller FAQs - Tickets, Drinks & More
How much are High Roller Tickets?
High Roller Ticket Prices
- Daytime ride ticket: $25
- Night ride ticket: $37 (starts at 6 pm daily)
- Youth pricing (ages 7-17): $10 daytime ride, $20 nighttime ride. Children 6 and under are free!
- Happy Half Hour - Day: $40, includes ride with open bar
- Happy Half Hour - Night: $52, includes ride with open bar
How long does the High Roller take?
- Roughly 30 minutes, but plan on least an hour to accommodate entering and exiting the wheel.
Can I Drink on the High Roller?
- Yes, Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are available for purchase in the wheel house. You may bring those on the ride, but no outside beverages are allowed. If renting out a pod for a private event, drinks can be made while on the ride.
How much is the High Roller for Locals?
- Las Vegas locals can get up to 50% off High Roller tickets. Book your local High Roller tickets.
How tall is the High Roller?
- From the ground to the top of the tallest cabin, The High Roller tops out at 550 feet, making it the world's tallest observation wheel. It is 107 feet taller than the London Eye.
How Many People Can Fit in the High Roller?
- Up to 40 people fit in each cabin. The large capacity allows for guests to throw private parties in pods if booked out in advance. A bar and bartender can be set up for your ride, and full scale weddings inside a pod are also available.
Can you bring your own drinks on the High Roller?
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are available for purchase only. No outside beverages are permitted.
More High Roller Details:
- If you're all about sightseeing, book your ride right at sunset or nighttime – the Vegas lights are out of this world. Also, don't be afraid to ride during summer days – the cabins offer air-conditioning.
- Memorialize your experience – The High Roller features a gift shop at the base of the wheel, including everything from T-shirts, key chains and other fun souvenirs.