Cocktails Around the World
Rio Las Vegas, Linq Las Vegas, and Harrah’s Atlantic City will be home to Cocktails Around the World, a celebration honoring the Brazilian games. The program consists of 20 bars representing countries from around the globe, including Brazil, United States, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Scotland. At each participating bar guests can find drinks relating to each country using their native spirit. Click Here to check out this bars speciality cocktail.
TUESDAY DISCOUNT FOR LOCALS:
2-for-1 fresh cocktails
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS LAS VEGAS JUICE BAR:
Juicers and boozers collide at this pressed juice bar where alcoholic infusion is encouraged. Go clean with a plethora of different juice combinations and flavors, or peruse the cocktail menu with mimosas, sangria, margaritas, mojitos and more. Made in a Vitamix, the creamy smoothies feature a variety of blended fruits and vegetables with either Greek yogurt or vegan-friendly almond milk. Stick to the lengthy menu of creations or customize the drink of your dreams with spirits, fruit and vegetable juices.
THE SQUEEZE BACK STORY:
Squeeze has jumped on the juicing trend with a very Vegas twist. With a prime location at The LINQ, Squeeze was conceptualized an ideal spot to grab a cold drink any time of day. Go healthy in the morning with a virgin juice, or wind down the night with a cocktail free of any fake syrups, artificial sweeteners or bottled fruit juices. (Squeeze even makes its own simple syrup in-house.) The fresh pressed nature of the juice ingredients ups the ante when it comes taste. The extensive cocktail menu features everything from a delicious watermelon margarita with Patron Silver to the Chilled Apple Tart, combining Grey Goose La Poire vodka, Fireball, apple, pear, carrot and Maguey sweet sap. A small, light food menu features a few gluten-free choices.
SQUEEZE'S LAS VEGAS LOCATION:
Directly off The LINQ's Las Vegas Boulevard entrance, next to T.A.G.
- Each smoothie choice features a coordinating $2 alcohol add-on.
- The Blazing Mango, Blueberry Faux-jito, Paradise and Gone Bananas are the most popular orders.
- Throw in additions such as chia seeds, flax or protein powder.
- Holiday specialty drinks offered seasonally.
- The sangrias marinate for one week before they're served, and the red sangria is especially strong.
- Plenty of outdoor seating for people watching.
- The Blood Mary features juiced Campari tomatoes, red bell pepper, celery, red onion, and watercress with vodka, black pepper, Bourbon Barrel Worcestershire and Tabasco.
- Choose up to five vegetables and fruits for the "build your own" juice combination, offered in 12 or 16 ounce sizes.