AVG Entree Price
Sunday-Thursday9 a.m.-12 a.m.
Friday-Saturday9 a.m.-2 a.m.
TUESDAY DISCOUNT FOR LOCALS:
2-for-1 fresh cocktails
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS LAS VEGAS JUICE BAR:
Juicers and boozers collide at this pressed juice bar where alcoholic infusion is encouraged. Go clean with a plethora of different juice combinations and flavors, or peruse the cocktail menu with mimosas, sangria, margaritas, mojitos and more. Made in a Vitamix, the creamy smoothies feature a variety of blended fruits and vegetables with either Greek yogurt or vegan-friendly almond milk. Stick to the lengthy menu of creations or customize the drink of your dreams with spirits, fruit and vegetable juices.
THE SQUEEZE BACK STORY:
Squeeze has jumped on the juicing trend with a very Vegas twist. With a prime location at The LINQ, Squeeze was conceptualized an ideal spot to grab a cold drink any time of day. Go healthy in the morning with a virgin juice, or wind down the night with a cocktail free of any fake syrups, artificial sweeteners or bottled fruit juices. (Squeeze even makes its own simple syrup in-house.) The fresh pressed nature of the juice ingredients ups the ante when it comes taste. The extensive cocktail menu features everything from a delicious watermelon margarita with Patron Silver to the Chilled Apple Tart, combining Grey Goose La Poire vodka, Fireball, apple, pear, carrot and Maguey sweet sap. A small, light food menu features a few gluten-free choices.
SQUEEZE'S LAS VEGAS LOCATION:
Directly off The LINQ's Las Vegas Boulevard entrance, next to T.A.G.
- Each smoothie choice features a coordinating $2 alcohol add-on.
- The Blazing Mango, Blueberry Faux-jito, Paradise and Gone Bananas are the most popular orders.
- Throw in additions such as chia seeds, flax or protein powder.
- Holiday specialty drinks offered seasonally.
- The sangrias marinate for one week before they're served, and the red sangria is especially strong.
- Plenty of outdoor seating for people watching.
- The Blood Mary features juiced Campari tomatoes, red bell pepper, celery, red onion, and watercress with vodka, black pepper, Bourbon Barrel Worcestershire and Tabasco.
- Choose up to five vegetables and fruits for the "build your own" juice combination, offered in 12 or 16 ounce sizes.