Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery
Sun - Thurs11AM - 2AM
Fri - Sat11AM - 3AM
For groups of 15 or more, please call 866-733-5827
- Moscow Mule Mondays
- Shot of The Month Tuesdays
- TKSIN Wednesdays: 20 percent off with local service industry work cards from 9 p.m. - close. Post a picture with your favorite Kilt Girl for a chance to win a FREE bar tab!
- Ladies Night/Thirsty Throwback Thursdays
- Fireball Facebook Fridays
- Saturday: UFC Night- Admission prices may vary.
- Sunday Fundays: $20 bottomless mimosas with the purchase of two or more regularly priced entrees.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS SPORTS BAR AND RESTAURANT:
More than a pub and sports bar, Tilted Kilt offers a festive, modernized Celtic-themed environment to watch the game, hang out with friends and nosh on its bar and grill food peppered with an Irish twist. Its famous Tilted Kilt Girls (who don sexy plaid ensembles) enhance the scenery and crank up the surrounding party.
TILTED KILT BACK STORY:
Titled Kilt’s origins date back to 2003 in none other than Las Vegas. It first opened at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino before relocating to Tempe, AZ where it successfully opened and spawned multiple franchises nationwide. Eleven years later it comes full circle, returning to town at the phenomenal LINQ district. A pub & grill, each location is known for its lively environment when bar flies can let loose. Even its walls set the scene, adorned with Irish and Scottish jokes and sayings. As for the food? The ‘Kilt has stuck to classics—juicy burgers, BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, and pub pretzels—that all get doused in its signature Guinness Beer Cheese Sauce. Wraps, wings, Shepherd’s pie, pizza, and a mind-blowing beer and spirits list means you’ll come for a beer and stay all night.
- Check out what’s on tap for “beer of the month.”
- Like the Titled Kilt Girls? Part of the pub’s merchandise includes its own calendar, with a bombshell beauty for every month.