Virgil's Real Barbecue
Sun - Thurs10AM - 11PM
Fri - Sat10AM - 12AM
Highlights of Virgil's Real BBQ
Established in 1994, Virgil's Real Barbecue has become the popular destination for millions of tourists and locals. With awards such “Best BBQ in Las Vegas” and Best Blood Mary “The Bloody Bull Rider”, Virgil’s is a must go when in Las Vegas. Virgil's meats are smoked at a low temperature over indirect heat for up to ten hours with a unique mix of hickory, oak and fruit woods in order to impart the most flavor and to keep the meat from drying out. To complement the main menu of BBQ specialties, Virgil’s also offersa generous selection of traditional sides like barbecue beans, coleslaw and cheese grits and Southern-style desserts like banana pudding, key lime and sweet potato pies. Virgil’s is more than just great BBQ. Incredible entrée salads, catfish and other vegan and vegetarian options as well are available.
Virgil's Real BBQ back story
Virgil’s Real BBQ was developed after a nationwide road trip in search of the best that BBQ has to offer. Local styles including Memphis pork ribs and chicken, Carolina pulled pork and Texas beef brisket were all discovered and now offered on Virgil’s Real BBQ’s menu along with many other authentic Southern favorites.
Virgil’s was brought to Las Vegas by Alicart, the same restaurant group that also created the hugely popular Carmine's Legendary Family Style Italian Restaurant, located in Caesars Forum Shops.
Virgil's Real BBQ Las Vegas Location
Mid-way on the ever popular LINQ Promenade.
Enjoy select appetizer and $5 drinks from 3-6pm.
- Virgil’s Real BBQ is a very popular place to host a party or special event with two levels and seating for up to 450 guests.
- Offsite catering menus are available.
- Featured live entertainment, four bars, and three outdoor patios including a poolside deck at The LINQ Hotel & Casino.
- Fun atmosphere with specialty drinks, happy hour specials, craft beers, top named bourbons and favored spirits.
- Now with locations nationwide including New York City, Las Vegas, and the Atlantis in the Bahamas.
Special menus are available for vegetarian and food allergy options.