Type of Activity
Ready to go green for St. Patrick's Day? The largest St. Patrick's Day celebration in Las Vegas returns to O'Sheas on Saturday, March 17th! Kicking off at noon, expect everything from leprechauns, beer trucks and live music.
Get in the spirit as the O'Sheas St. Patrick's Day Bloq Party kicks off at Noon in The LINQ Promenade with a full parade led by Royalty Exotics and will feature giveaways, bagpipers and TONS of green! Beer trucks and portable bars will offer favorites like Guinness, Jameson and Irish Car Bombs.
Food and Drink Specials
- Sprinkles Cupcakes will be serving Irish Coffee cupcakes from March 12-25. The Belgian dark chocolate and coffee cupcake is loaded with Jameson's Irish Whisky and topped with Bailey's cream cheese frosting.
- Flour & Barley - Brick Oven Pizza puts an Irish twist on it's Luck of the Irish Pie. Made with pesto cream sauce, corned beef, Brussels sprouts, sausage and potato.
- Yard House will be orffering a special menu with Irish-inspired drinks and food March 12 – 18. Dig in to corned beef brisket, shepherd’s pie and a grilled corned beef sandwich.
- Off The Strip will keep the St. Patrick’s Day party going with $6 green beers, $10 Emerald Martinis, $6 Jameson shots and $8 Irish Car Bombs. You can also enjoy traditional corned beef and cabbage with mashed potatoes and stout sauce for $26 or Reuben Balls with Swiss cheese, corned beef and sauerkraut, breaded and fried and served with Thousand Island dipping sauce (8 for $16).
- Tilted Kilt will open its doors early at 7 a.m. with drink specials featuring Kilt Lifter Scottish Ale for $8; Guinness for $10; Green beer for $8 and Jameson shots for $9. Live entertainment starting at 4 p.m. will include DJs, stilt walkers, leprechauns and Irish dancers.
- Amorino will have a crêpe cart outside with $3 crêpes. We love them with chocolate, caramel or just plain sugar. You can also get crêpes filled with gelato.
Saturday, March 17 Schedule:
Noon - Parade
12pm - 3pm - Roxy Gunn
12:45 - 4pm - Justin Sayne
4pm - 8pm - Silversage
5pm - 9pm - J Bray
9pm - 12am - Darby O'Gill
9:45pm - 4am - Josh Bliss
Hoops On The Strip
Throughout the weekend, stay caught up on basketball at the Fountain Stage with games starting at 9am.