WHERE PRIVACY AND EASY ACCESS MEET.
With over 13,000 square feet of versatile meeting and special event space, Harrah’s North Kansas City can accommodate receptions and gatherings as large as 900 and as intimidate as a private business meeting for six. Whether your program requires rooms for breakout sessions and exhibits, a large group seminar, an exquisite banquet, or all three, we have flexible space that can be arranged to meet your specific needs:
- Conveniently located near the hotel entrance, the Convention Center isset apart from the casino, ensuring privacy as well as accessibility.
- At 9,792 square feet, the Nevada Ballroom can be divided into as many as five rooms that can accommodate a variety of activities. The Ballroom has the capacity for up to 550 guests for a banquet and up to 900 for a theater style presentation.
- Separated, the Reno, Vegas and Tahoe rooms provide numerous options for breakout sessions, banquets or reception. The Nevada Ballroom offers a 2,500 square-foot pre-function area that can be used for event registration and pre-event receptions, as an exhibit hall or for networking breaks.
- For a mid-sized meeting or smaller gathering, the Windsor Room offers 2,760 square feet that will comfortably accommodate up to 150 theater style presentation or 120 for a banquet.
- When you need a quiet place to work or a spot for a staff or board meeting, take advantage of the 728-square-foot Laughlin room or the exclusive 416-square-foot Executive Boardroom, with capacities of 25 and 16 guests, respectively.
- As an alternative setting for an extravagant party, a breathtaking awards ceremony, or an elaborate fundraiser, the Voodoo Lounge serves up excitement and energy in a dramatic theater setting with a state-of-the-art sound and lighting system.
- For an elegant private dining setting try our PLAZA, CROWN CENTER and POWER & LIGHT private dining rooms at ’37 Steakhouse offer convenient setting for fine dining.