Caesars Entertainment announces that over half a million room nights at Caesars Entertainment properties are booked
Caesars Entertainment Secures Over Half a Million Room Nights for Groups at CAESARS FORUM, a 550,000 Square-Foot Conference Center in Las Vegas
Marking Reservation Milestone for the Conference Facility Opening in 2020 with the Two Largest Pillarless Ballrooms in the World
LAS VEGAS (February 14, 2019) - Caesars Entertainment Corporation (NASDAQ: CZR, "Caesars Entertainment" or "Caesars"), the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company, announces that over half a million room nights at Caesars Entertainment properties are booked for groups at CAESARS FORUM for 2020 and beyond.
As a $375 million conference facility in Las Vegas, CAESARS FORUM will be the first facility of this size built on one level and is equivalent in size to twenty-seven tennis courts or three ice hockey rinks that will open in 2020. It will also feature FORUM Plaza, the first 100,000 square-foot dedicated outdoor meeting and event space in Las Vegas.
Caesars Entertainment has booked over $150 million in conference business for CAESARS FORUM, with over 70 contracts signed, some with multiple years. With diverse industries from education to fashion, technology, telecom, sports, entertainment, wine & spirits and wellness, attendance will range from 500 to 8,000 attendees from all over the U.S.
"Within walking distance to more than 20,000 Caesars Entertainment hotel rooms, connected to 5,000 Caesars Entertainment hotel rooms and adjacent to the LINQ Promenade retail district, CAESARS FORUM will truly provide a unique option for meetings and events. We're thrilled to reach this sales milestone at the beginning of 2019 and look forward to welcoming groups, meeting planners and guests when we open in 2020," said Michael Massari, Chief Sales Officer at Caesars Entertainment.
"CAESARS FORUM redefines meetings and events offerings in Las Vegas and will ultimately be a gateway to the brand's unmatched network of exclusive features that our guests and groups have come to expect," Lisa Messina, Vice President of Sales at Caesars Entertainment.
Globally recognized for its sustainability with a LEED Silver rating, CAESARS FORUM will also:
• Provide direct access via skybridge to Harrah's Las Vegas and The LINQ Hotel and Casino;
• Be connected by pedestrian bridge to LINQ Promenade and Flamingo Las Vegas;
• Feature 300,000 square-feet of flexible meeting space, including two 110,000 square-foot pillarless ballrooms, two 40,000 square-foot ballrooms and six state-of-the-art boardrooms;
• Accommodate more than 10,000 participants and offer more than 100 break-out rooms;• Be built on one floor for convenient move-in, along with nine easily accessible loading docks;
• Feature FORUM Plaza, a 100,000 square-foot outdoor space, ideal for outdoor events, wellness breaks, opening cocktail receptions, meals or entertainment;
• Be conveniently located within walking distance to eight to Caesars Entertainment's Las Vegas properties.
• Divide into limitless configurations for customers, utilizing over 2 miles of airwalls.
For more information, visit www.CAESARSFORUM.com.