Caesars Entertainment Names Eric Vaughn As Director Of Banquet Operations For CAESARS FORUM And Las Vegas Region
Caesars Entertainment's new 550,000-square-foot meeting and conference facility opens March 2020 in Las Vegas, Director of Banquet Culinary Operations Announced.
CAESARS FORUM features a dedicated heart of house equipped with state-of-the-art culinary facility, providing restaurant-quality dining.
Las Vegas, NV (December 17, 2019) - Caesars Entertainment, one of the most diversified casino-entertainment companies in the world, today announced the promotion of Eric Vaughn to Director of Banquet Culinary Operations for CAESARS FORUM and Las Vegas Region.
Vaughn brings over 18 years of experience with Caesars Entertainment into his new role. He successfully opened and operated celebrity chef restaurants including Gordon Ramsay and Steve Martorano, also overseeing a team of 75 chefs and nearly 500 cooks.
Prior to his appointment as the Las Vegas Director of Culinary Operations, Vaughn held positions such as the Director of Culinary Operations at Paris Las Vegas, Bally's Las Vegas and Planet Hollywood, and Executive Sous Chef at Flamingo Las Vegas.
"Eric is a true professional, very talented and has longevity with Caesars Entertainment," said Don Ross, Caesars Entertainment Vice President of Meeting Operations for Las Vegas. "His extraordinary skills will be a great asset with the opening of CAESARS FORUM."
CAESARS FORUM has already secured over one million room nights and $390 million in business, with over 70% of those contracts being new business. Opening March 2020, the 550,000-square-foot conference center will redefine offerings for meetings and events in Las Vegas with the two largest pillarless ballrooms in the world, a centralized location at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, and being the first facility of this size built on one level. Additional features:
- Direct access to 8,500 hotel rooms at Harrah's Las Vegas, LINQ Hotel + Experience and Flamingo Las Vegas, and within walking distance to 20,000 Caesars Entertainment hotel rooms, including Caesars Palace.
- More than 300,000 square-feet of flexible meeting space, including the two largest pillarless ballrooms in the world both 110,000 square feet, two 40,000 square-foot ballrooms and six state-of-the-art boardrooms.
- Accommodates more than 10,000 participants and offers more than 100 break-out rooms.
- The adjacent Forum Plaza will be the first 100,000-square-foot dedicated outdoor event space in Las Vegas.
- Divides into limitless configurations, with 2.1 miles of airwalls.
For more information, please visit www.CAESARSFORUM.com.