We and our charter operators continue to closely monitor guidance from various health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), as well as other governmental agencies that regulate air travel such as the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Department of Transportation (DOT). As the public emergency caused by COVID-19 evolves, policies and procedures will be updated, as necessary.
Operational Adjustments Due To COVID-19 Public Emergency
As of June 1, 2020:
- All passengers are required to wear a mask onboard the flight. All passengers are encouraged to bring their own mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Our air charter operators’ flight attendants are required to wear a mask during the flight.
- As occupancy for each flight permits, and wherever possible, access to certain seats will be restricted to provide greater spacing between passengers.
- All inflight services have been temporarily adjusted to limit customer and flight attendant interactions.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available to passengers as they board the aircraft.
- Air charter operators have implemented enhanced daily cleaning procedures for aircraft interiors with EPA-approved disinfectants.
- All chartered aircraft are equipped with HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters used in hospitals.
For all flights arriving through August 31, 2020 the cancellation policy has been adjusted to 72 hours from arrival.
The latest information on our casinos and resorts is available at www.caesars.com/caesars-entertainment-updates.