NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. This promotion (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC, located at One Caesars Palace Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (“Sponsor”). The promotion period begins on Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 12:00:01 a.m. PT and ends on Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”). All times referred to throughout these Official Rules are Pacific Time (“PT”). “Promotion Entities” means Sponsor, Sponsor’s parent and each of Sponsor’s affiliated and subsidiary companies, along with each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents.
OVERVIEW: Eligible participants can play one of three arcade games (“Arcade Games”) and an NFL Draft pick’em game (“Draft Pick’Em Game”) game through a mobile/online platform for a chance to win prizes described below.
Notice Regarding Dispute Resolution: These Official Rules contain provisions that govern how claims you and Sponsor may have against each other are resolved (see Rule 57 below), including an agreement and obligation to arbitrate disputes, which will, subject to limited exceptions, require you to submit claims you have against us to binding arbitration, unless you opt-out in accordance with Rule 57(e).
1. To be eligible to enter this Promotion, each participant must be:
a. A Caesars Rewards® member;
b. A resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia;
c. At least 21 years of age, with proof of age acceptable to Sponsor; and
d. In possession of access to a computer or mobile device with internet access as of Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
2. Void in Canada and where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion:
a. Officers, directors and employees of the NFL Entities (as defined below), officers, directors and employees of Genius Tech International Pty Ltd (“Game Administrator”), and officers, directors or employees of Sponsor or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or parent companies who are (i) director level or above or (ii) involved in coordinating or executing promotions on behalf of Sponsor;b. Employees or contractors of any advertising agency or marketing services firm that is providing any services to Sponsor in connection with the Promotion;c. The spouse or child of any person described in (a) or (b) above;d. Anyone sharing the same primary residence as any person described in (a) or (b) above; ore. Individuals who are excluded from Sponsor-affiliated facilities, including through a government program, at Sponsor’s or its affiliate’s discretion, or by their own request.
4. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, including gaming regulations (to the extent applicable), and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of the appropriate regulatory authorities when required.
5. Participants may be required to present their Caesars Rewards card and valid picture identification (driver’s license, state identification card, or military identification card) to collect prize.
6. Except where prohibited by law, participants agree to allow Sponsor the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent.
7. Promotion times are approximate. Sponsor may change Promotion times due to unforeseen or exigent circumstances, including, without limitation, any rescheduling of the 2020 NFL Draft.
8. Except as prohibited by law, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, reschedule or suspend the Promotion at any time, subject to any required regulatory approval, if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion. In such circumstances the Sponsor will endeavor, to the extent practical, and in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its discretion, to award prizes among eligible participants whose participation was not affected by the problem.
9. Sponsor may disqualify any participant for fraud, dishonesty, violation of these Official Rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion. Sponsor retains the right to disqualify any entry that does not comply with the Official Rules or any participant who engages in any conduct deemed inappropriate, disruptive, or unsportsmanlike as determined at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, including, without limitation, any entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means or by any means that subverts the entry process.
10. Sponsor is not responsible for late, stolen, lost, postage due, or misdirected mail, or incomplete, mutilated or illegible entries; electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures or malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable connections; fraud; incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, Game Administrator, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a person’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
11. Any individual who is found to be deliberately tampering with the Promotion entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, may be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. A copy of these Official Rules and any updates made thereto will be available at https://www.caesars.com/draftpickem.
12. These Official Rules and any disputes relating hereto are governed by the internal laws of the State of Nevada without regard to principles of conflicts of laws.
HOW TO REGISTER AND PLAY:
14. Registration. Participants can register for a games account online at www.caesars.com/draftpickem beginning Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 12:00:01 a.m. PT. Participants will be asked to create a “nickname” for use on all games. Nicknames cannot be offensive, hateful or vulgar.
15. By registering for this Promotion, you agree to allow Sponsor to publicly display the provided “nickname,” the current number of points you have received in any game, and your current rank on the game leaderboard.
16. Running Back Arcade Game. Participants will play as a running back and will attempt to avoid defenders and other obstacles in order to score a touchdown, all while collecting as many points as possible. When participant scores, participant will move to the next level. Participants will receive four (4) downs, which are effectively ‘lives’, to get through as many levels as possible. If a participant hits an obstacle or is tackled by a defender, they will lose a down. Once a participant has played all four (4) downs, the game will end, and the participant’s score will appear on the leaderboard. Participants accumulate points across all levels, and the total result of this will be their final score on the leaderboard.
17. If a participant is using a mobile device, they can swipe left and right to move sideways, swipe up to jump, and swipe down to “break a tackle”. If a participant is using a computer, they will use the left and right arrow keys to move sideways, the up arrow to jump and the down arrow to “break a tackle”.18. Participants can collect points by:
|Running for one (1) second||10|
|Collect one (1) water bottle||50|
|Collect one (1) water bottle after collecting three (3) consecutively||100|
|Collect one (1) water cooler 100||100|
|Breaking a tackle from a defender/running through with invincibility||150|
19. Participants can keep playing the Running Back Arcade Game if they have remaining “stamina.” Stamina will decrease by 10% with each game play. Participants can receive more stamina by allowing time to pass in between game plays. Stamina will replenish at the rate of 1% every 4 (4) minutes.
20. Quarterback Arcade Game. Participants must throw a football towards various targets displayed in the game. The objective is to hit these targets to collect points. Each target will be assigned a value of one (1) – four (4) points. Participants will have the opportunity to use three (3) Boosts, once per game, which may impact the participant’s score. An example of this is the “2X Points” Boost, which allows participant to gain double points for fifteen (15) seconds of the game. Each time a participant hits a target, they will receive the number of points listed on that target, plus any additional points for the Boost (if selected). Each game will last two (2) minutes.
21. If a participant is using a mobile device, they can swipe on the screen to throw the football towards the target. If a participant is using a computer, they will use the mouse to “flick” the football towards the target.
22. Participants can keep playing the Quarterback Arcade Game if they have remaining “stamina.” Stamina will decrease by 10% with each game play. Participants will receive more stamina by allowing time to pass in between game plays. Stamina will replenish at the rate of 1% every four (4) minutes.
23. Wide Receiver Arcade Game. Participants can play as a wide receiver to complete up to fifteen (15) routes. Participants can receive up to one hundred (100) points for completing a perfectly timed swipe, with deductions applied to this total the further away the participant is from a perfectly timed swipe, including negative ten (-10) points if the participant swipes in the wrong direction or misses the swipe by more than one (1) second. Participants will be able to receive points based on each swipe, controlling the movement and catch of the receiver. At the end of the fifteen (15) routes, the participant will be ranked on the leaderboard.
24. If a participant is using a mobile device, they can swipe up, down, left, right and diagonal at the perfect time to run the given route. The participant will then need to tap on the screen at the perfect time to catch the football. If the participant is using a computer, they will use the arrow keys to move up, down, left and diagonal at the perfect time to run the given route. They will then click anywhere on the screen or press any key to catch the football.
25. Participants can keep playing the Wide Receiver Arcade Game only if they have remaining “stamina.” Stamina will decrease by 10% with each game play. Participants can receive more stamina by allowing time to pass in between game plays. Stamina will replenish at the rate of 1% every four (4) minutes.
26. Limit one (1) entry per person per Arcade Game.
27. Draft Pick’Em Game. Participants will be asked to select the thirty-two (32) first-round picks of the 2020 NFL Draft. Participants will select players from a pool of one hundred (100) prospects. Provided with a Mock Draft for guidance, participants can allocate any player they wish from the pool to any of the thirty-two (32) first-round picks. Additionally, participant can allocate ‘Other’ to any of the thirty-two (32) first round picks if they believe the selected player will not be in the list of prospects. If participant selects “Other,” the participant will be asked to predict Offense or Defense and the position that the ‘Other’ player will play.
28. All prospects will be assigned a position in the Draft Pick’Em Game. This designated position will be the only position used for scoring purposes regardless of whether the player played additional positions in college or is expected to play a different position in the NFL. If a player that is not in the prospect pool is drafted in the first round, Game Administrator will determine the position of such player in its sole discretion for purposes of scoring.
29. Picks can be edited until the official pick is locked in by the selecting NFL team, and subsequently locked by Game Administrator. If a participant does not save an updated pick before the pick locks, participant will receive points (if any) for the player that was selected in the last set of saved picks.
30. If for any reason a participant is able to change a pick after the draft selection was confirmed in the official NFL Draft, that pick will not be counted towards that participant’s score, and Game Administrator may, in its discretion, exclude the pick from scoring of all participants.
31. Participants can potentially receive up to thirty (30) points per pick, for a total maximum of nine hundred and sixty (960) points. Points will be awarded based on correctly selecting the following:
|Correctly Selecting||Points Per Correct Selection|
Actual player selected
"Other" (if selected player was not from the prospect pool
|Position of the selected player||10|
|Defensive or Offensive position||10|
32. Limit one (1) entry per person for the Draft Pick’Em Game.
33. Participants are prohibited from using multiple names, Caesars Rewards accounts, email addresses, or any other means to seek to obtain more than the allowed number of entries hereunder or to seek to participate under more than one identity. Any attempt to do so is grounds for disqualification. Use of any macro, bot, script or other automated means to submit entries is prohibited. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility is assumed for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, or stolen entries.
PRIZES:34. Two (2) types of prizes are available in this Promotion: Arcade Game Prizes and Draft Pick’Em Prizes, as described below. Estimated retail value of all available prizes is twenty-one thousand five hundred dollars ($21,500.00).
35. Arcade Game Prizes: Participants that finish in the top three (3) on the leaderboard for each Arcade Game will receive a prize.
36. In the event of a tie on any Arcade Game leaderboard involving the third highest leaderboard score, the tied Participants’ combined leaderboard scores across all three Arcade Games will determine the winner. If there is still a tie, the Participant’s finishing position in the Draft Pick’Em Game will serve as the tiebreaker.
|Arcade Game||Number of Winners||Prize|
|Running Back||3||Two (2) night hotel stay at a Caesars Rewards destination (estimated retail value: $200.00).|
|Quarterback||3||Two (2) night hotel stay at a Caesars Rewards destination (estimated retail value: $200.00).|
|Wide Receiver||3||Two (2) night hotel stay at a Caesars Rewards destination (estimated retail value: $200.00).|
37. Draft Pick’Em Prizes: Participants that finish in the top nine (9) places of the Draft Pick’Em Game will receive the prizes below. In the event of a tie involving the 1st, 4th, or 9th place prizes, the following tiebreakers will be applied in order until a winner is determined:
a. Participant who selected the most correct players;b. Participant who selected the most correct player positions;c. Participant who selected his/her first correct player with the earliest pick (example: If Player A selected his/her first correct player in Pick 3, and Player B selected his/her first correct player in Pick 6, Player A would be the winner);d. Participant who selected his/her second correct player with the earliest pick (example: If Player A selected his/her second correct player in Pick 10, and Player B selected his/her second correct player in Pick 6, Player B would be the winner);e. Apply the above tiebreaker for the correct third, fourth, fifth, etc. player until a winner is determined.
|Place||Prize||Approximate Retail Value||Reward Credit Option|
|1st||Super Bowl Package: Two (2) tickets to the Super Bowl LV on Sunday, February 7, 2021 in Tampa, Florida (maximum $4,500.00 face value per ticket); and $2,500.00 for hotel and travel accommodations. Winner is responsible for making hotel and travel arrangements||$11,500.00||950,000 (estimated redemption value: $9,500.00)|
|2nd through 4th||Las Vegas Raiders Tickets: Two (2) tickets to a 2020 regular season Las Vegas Raiders game at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada during the 2020-21 NFL season (maximum $300.00 face value per ticket); and two (2) nights hotel stay at a Caesars Rewards destination in Las Vegas, Nevada during selected game dates. Game tickets based on availability. Travel to Las Vegas not included.||$1,900.00||150,000 (estimated redemption value: $1,500.00)|
|5th through 9th||9th NFLShop.com||$500.00||N/A|
38. Winners for certain Draft Pick’Em Prizes will have an option to select Reward Credits® in lieu of the offered prize. See chart above for Reward Credit amounts. Reward Credit option may not be available in all jurisdictions.
39. Any individual participating in, or involved in the setup, production or operation of, the 2020 NFL Draft, including (without limitation) Draft prospects, Draft production/camera crews, IT staff assisting NFL member clubs with remote communication technologies for Draft, etc., and anyone else with access to non-public information regarding the 2020 NFL Draft.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:40. Participants may win no more than one (1) prize per game (four (4) prizes maximum).
41. Potential prize winners will be contacted using the contact information in each potential winner’s Caesars Rewards account. No liability is assumed for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Invalid or incorrect contact information (telephone number, email address or mailing address) may result in prize forfeiture.
42. Potential winners of prizes will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, tax paperwork (if required), and, except where prohibited, publicity release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). Potential winners must return Prize Claim Documents within 48 hours of being contacted to claim their prize. Failure to provide Prize Claim Documents within 48 hours may result in prize forfeiture and, time permitting, award of the prize to an alternate winner. If a potential winner fails to comply with Sponsor’s requests for Prize Claim Documents, is found to be ineligible, or cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, he/she may be disqualified.
43. All prize claims are subject to validation. You are not a winner until you receive official notification from the Sponsor and/or the promotional agency administering the Promotion for the Sponsor.
44. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a participant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Caesars Rewards account (if applicable) or provided with the winning entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address.
45. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed in any category than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all prizes remaining in that category at the time the excess claims are made will be awarded in a random drawing from among all participants submitting valid claims for such prizes. Inclusion in such drawing is the sole remedy for any affected participant(s).
46. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize-related event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Seating and timing to be determined in the sole discretion of event organizer. Tickets may be subject to event organizer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided on the ticket and to comply with any requirements relating to behavior at the event venue. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of event.
47. Hotel prize and selection of dates are subject to availability. The hotel reservation will be booked for a Standard Room, for room, tax and resort fees only. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All other charges and fees incurred shall be the sole responsibility of winner. Winner must provide valid credit card for hotel incidentals. Stay date valid during the 2020 NFL season: Thursday, September 10, 2020 through Sunday, January 3, 2021.
48. All prize-related transportation, lodging, meals, and other costs and expenses not otherwise identified herein are the responsibility of the winner. Travel date requirements are subject to change in Sponsor's sole discretion.
49. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses resulting from flight cancellations or delays.
50. Reward Credit prizes are subject to all terms and conditions applicable to Reward Credits, including, without limitation, the Caesars Rewards rules and regulations available at www.CaesarsRewards.com/rules.
51. Reward Credits are not redeemable for cash and have no value until presented for redemption in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Caesars Rewards program. Actual redemption value will vary depending on the type of product or service, the outlet location and other factors.
52. A winner’s Reward Credit balance will expire if the winner fails to earn at least one (1) new Reward Credit every six (6) months. No Reward Credit reinstatements if the Reward Credits expire due to inactivity. Visit www.CaesarsRewards.com for more information.
53. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and/or use of the prize that are not specifically stated herein as being awarded. For any prize with an approximate retail value of six hundred dollars ($600.00) or greater, Sponsor will, when required by law, furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 to winner for such value. Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to make any deductions and withholdings that Sponsor deems necessary or desirable under applicable federal, state, local or other tax laws, rules, regulations, codes or ordinances.
54. By entering the Promotion, each participant agrees on behalf of participant and his or her heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless the NFL Entities (as defined below), Game Administrator, and the Promotion Entities (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from participant’s participation in the Promotion and/or participant’s acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from participant’s failure to comply with these Official Rules or a breach of any of participant’s representations and warranties; (c) to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, condition, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with such prize; (d) if selected as a winner, to the posting of participant’s name on Sponsor’s websites and the use by the Promotion Entities of participant’s name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (e) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Promotion itself, and to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final.
55. Participants irrevocably waive all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way.
56. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein or at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
57. For a copy of these Official Rules or the name(s) of the winner(s) (available after Friday, May 8, 2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than Friday, June 19, 2020 to Caesars Entertainment, One Harrah’s Court, Las Vegas, NV 89119, Attn: Caesars Rewards (Draft Pick’Em Promotion).
58. ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES:a. Scope of Disputes & Remedies. As a condition of entering this Promotion, each participant agrees that: (1) participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses incurred in entering the Promotion, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (2) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually by arbitration per Rule 57b. below unless expressly excluded, without resort to any form of class action; and (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. For New Jersey residents, nothing herein bars recovery of attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages if mandated by statute.b. Agreement to Arbitrate. Participants and Sponsor agree that all claims arising out of or relating to the Promotion (including the formation, performance and breach of the terms under these Official Rules), shall be finally settled by binding arbitration administered by JAMS, in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures, excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of these Official Rules is void or voidable. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator’s award shall be in writing and provide a statement of the essential findings and conclusions, shall be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. The interpretation and enforcement of these Official Rules shall be subject to the Federal Arbitration Act.c. Arbitration Procedure. The JAMS rules governing the arbitration may be accessed at https://www.jamsadr.com/adr-rules-procedures. If you initiate arbitration, to the extent the filing fee for the arbitration exceeds Two Hundred and Fifty U.S. Dollars ($250.00), Sponsor will pay the additional cost. If Sponsor is required to pay the additional cost of the filing fees, you should submit a request for payment of fees to JAMS along with your form for initiating the arbitration, and Sponsor will make arrangements to pay all necessary additional fees directly to JAMS. Sponsor will also be responsible for paying all other arbitration costs arising in connection with the arbitration, other than costs incurred by you for legal counsel, travel and other out-of-pocket costs and expenses not constituting fees or amounts payable to JAMS. You will not be required to pay fees and costs incurred by Sponsor if you do not prevail in arbitration. The parties understand that, absent this mandatory provision, they would have the right to sue in court and have a jury trial. They further understand that, in some instances, the costs of arbitration could exceed the costs of litigation and the right to discovery may be more limited in arbitration than in court.d. Class Action Waiver. You and Sponsor each further agree that any arbitration shall be conducted in your respective individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and you and Sponsor each expressly waive your respective right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provision set forth above shall be deemed null and void in its entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.e. Exceptions to Arbitration. Notwithstanding the parties’ agreement to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction; also, you have the right to opt-out and not be bound by the arbitration and class action waiver provisions set forth above by sending written notice of your decision to opt-out to https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first. The notice must be sent within thirty (30) days of your enrollment in the Promotion, otherwise you shall be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms of this Rule. If you opt-out of these arbitration provisions, Sponsor also will not be bound by them.