Seven Stars 2019 Benefits Rules & Regulations
Seven Stars Tier Status is by invitation only. Management reserves all rights to cancel, modify or alter this program at any time with no notice, unless required by regulation. Subject to eligibility and the Caesars Rewards rules which are available at Caesars.com or any Caesars Rewards Center.
- Offer limited to five (5) $100 dining credits and each credit is good for one-time use only.
- Offer applicable only towards food and beverages consumed in the restaurant; no take-out is allowed. Alcohol may not be covered at some properties.
- Celebration Dinner can be redeemed while the member is booked under any other offer.
- Celebration Dinner is only valid and can be redeemed directly at participating Caesars owned restaurants.
- If the check is under the value of the credit(s) being used the remaining amount is considered forfeited.
- If the check exceeds the value of the credits being used, the difference can be paid with Reward Credits®, cash, or credit card.
- Gratuity is not included in offer.
- Up to five (5) $100 redemptions per Seven Stars member, per qualifying year (as defined by 2/1/19 – 1/31/20).
- Member may bring as many guests to dinner as they would like.
- If Reservations are required, they can be made through a Casino Host.
- Please visit the Caesars Rewards Center for a list of participating restaurants at each property.
COMPLIMENTARY EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECK-OUT
- Seven Stars members will redeem this benefit at the hotel front desk.
- This benefit is based on availability.
UPGRADE TO BEST AVAILABLE ROOM
- Seven Stars members will redeem this benefit at the hotel front desk.
- This benefit is based on availability.
NO RESORT FEES
- Where applicable.
- The amenities covered by resort fees will vary by location. Please ask Reservations or Front Desk Agent for more details.
- Caesars Rewards property must be within the continental United States or Canada.
- Caesars Rewards properties that do not own/operate a hotel may not offer the Retreat benefit, including but not limited to Harrah’s Philadelphia, Horseshoe Hammond, Harrah’s Louisiana Downs, Harrah’s Hoosier Park, Indiana Grand, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, and Horseshoe Baltimore.
- All accompanying guests must be at least 21 years of age or older if traveling in the United States, or 19 years of age or older if traveling in Canada.
- All travel must be fully completed no later than January 31, 2020.· One Retreat per customer per qualifying year (defined as February 1, 2019 through January 31, 2020).
- Retreat must be booked a minimum of 14 days in advance of travel date. Please contact a host at any Caesars Rewards property to make your arrangements.
- Airfare expense limited to $1,200, applicable toward coach round-trip tickets. Anything over $1,200 must be covered using a Seven Stars Member’s Reward Credits®, cash or credit card, at the member’s option.
- Airfare credit only valid towards the purchase of airfare to Caesars Rewards destinations. Any deviation may result in charges to the member's Credit Card or Reward Credit balance.
- If the member books their own airfare, a receipt must be presented to the Caesars Rewards Center during or after their Retreat for a reimbursement in Casino Play.
- A $500 folio credit is included and may be applied to food, beverages and on-property shows for the entire trip, at the member’s option. Some restrictions may apply. This credit will not cover any bill-backs and alcohol may not be covered at all properties. If the balance exceeds $500, the excess should be charged to the member in the form of Reward Credits, cash or a credit card, at the member’s option.
- The Retreat Benefit cannot be used consecutively with any other comp room night offer. A minimum of four nights between any such stays is required.
- Room stay is limited to a minimum two-night stay and maximum total of four consecutive nights.
- Room type accommodations are subject to availability.
- Blackout dates apply and may vary by property.
- Transportation (vehicle of choice at Caesars discretion) will be provided to and from the airport and the destination Caesars Rewards property.
- 2019 Experiences can be combined with this Retreat.
- Completing the Seven Stars Retreat requires the package be completed in its entirety, which requires a room stay at any one Caesars Rewards property.
- The Seven Stars Companion Card entitles its bearer to all Seven Stars priority service benefits, including Laurel and Seven Stars lounge access.
- Companion must be 21 years of age or older in the United States, or 19 years of age or older in Canada.
- Companion must adhere to all Caesars Rewards rules and regulations.
- Companion Card will be issued by Caesars Rewards at any time during the year.
- Both the Seven Stars member and the companion must be present to obtain a Companion Card.
- Companion Card is limited to one companion, specified by the member, for the duration of the membership year (defined as February 1, 2019 through January 31, 2020) and cannot change the elected companion during this time for any reason.
- Employees of Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC, its subsidiaries or affiliates or entities managed by any of such entities, are not permitted to hold Companion Cards.
- Companion must have their own Caesars Rewards Card and a distinct Caesars Rewards number.
- Any companion play must be tracked according to their own Caesars Rewards number.
- Lost or stolen cards may be replaced, but only in the name of the original card bearer.
- The Seven Stars Companion Card does not entitle its bearer to any of the following Seven Stars benefits, including but not limited to the Retreat, the Voyage, Caesars Rewards Online Merchandise Discount, and the Celebration Dinner.
- Seven Stars and Laurel Lounge access for Companions is limited to self-access only. Companions are not allowed to bring additional guests.
- Lounge access may be restricted due to special events, private parties, or peak periods. During these periods companions may be required to be accompanied by the Seven Stars member.
- Companion Cards will be confiscated if the Seven Stars member loses his/her Seven Stars status.
- Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC reserves all rights to cancel or modify the Seven Stars Companion Card benefits at any time with no notice and can reclaim or cancel individual Companion Cards at its discretion.
- Members must present their Caesars Rewards Card, and valid ID upon entering the Laurel Lounge.
- Seven Stars members may bring up to three additional guests into the Laurel Lounge with them.
- Seven Stars Companion Card holders are limited to admittance for themselves only.
- Restrictions and fees may apply. See the Laurel Lounge or Caesars Rewards Center for additional details.
SEVEN STARS LOUNGES (WHERE AVAILABLE):
- Members must present their Caesars Rewards Card, and valid ID upon entering the Seven Stars Lounge.
- Seven Stars members may bring one additional guest into the Seven Stars Lounge with them in Atlantic City. In all other locations Seven Stars members may bring up to three additional guests into the Seven Stars Lounge.
- Seven Stars Companion Card holders are limited to admittance for themselves only in all locations.
- Restrictions and fees may apply. See the Seven Stars Lounge or Caesars Rewards Center for additional details.
- Seven Stars® members will be invited to attend a Signature Event of their choice in 2019. We’ve crafted two exceptional complimentary Signature Event selections in Las Vegas and Atlantic City. For more details on these events, please refer to the Seven Stars Signature Event website.
- Seven Stars member can select only one event to attend.
- Seven Stars members with a Tier Score of at least 500,000 are invited to one additional destination in Lake Tahoe and are invited to attend all three Signature Events.
- Signature Event invitation does not include airfare.
- Booking is subject to availability. If capacity is reached in the requested event, the member will be asked to select another event.
- Member must call the following number to book an event 1-888-509-0519 (Signature Events cannot be booked online).
When made available, Signature Event Itineraries can be viewed online at https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/sevenstars/signature-events
- Signature Event invitation is limited to two people, both over the age of 21 years old, and 1 attendee must be the Seven Stars member.
- Members may utilize their Celebration Dinner during their attendance at a Signature Event.
- Member may combine with Seven Stars Experiences.
SUITE CRUISE WITH $300 SPA CREDIT·
- Seven Stars members who attain a Tier Score of 1,000,000 will qualify for a Suite Cruise with $300 Spa Credit through Norwegian Cruise Line.·
- Seven Stars members must call 1-877-742-9521 to book the Suite Cruise.
- Cruise cannot be booked online.
- Cruise Itineraries can be verified through NCL and can be viewed online at www.ncl.com.
- Cruise limited to two people, one of which must be the Seven Stars member.
- One cruise per member per qualifying year.
- If two qualified members in the same household are each eligible for the Suite Cruise, they may each receive a Suite Cruise, but they must be redeemed for separate cruise dates.
- Trip must be booked 30 days in advance of travel date by contacting NCL.
- Sailings must be fully completed by 1/31/20.
- Seven Stars members will be required to provide a credit card number to reserve their Suite Cruise.
- Seven Stars members are responsible for airfare, transportation to the port, government taxes, admin fees, and gratuities.
- Use of this offer is subject to full terms & conditions, visit www.ncl.com/certificate for details.
CASINO GIFT SHOP DISCOUNT
- Seven Stars members will receive 25% off retail purchases at participating outlets.
- Members must present their Caesars Rewards Card at the time of purchase.
- Member must present their photo ID at the time of purchase.
- Cashier must also swipe card to allow Reward Credit earnings on remaining purchase.
- Only valid on cash/credit purchases.
- Exclusions may apply. See Gift Shop cashier for more details.
- Seven Stars members receive a 15% discount on selected items featured in the Caesars Rewards eCatalog.
- Caesars Rewards eCatalog is available online Caesarsrewardsecatalog.com
- Merchandise must be purchased by using at least 20% of the purchase price in Reward Credits.
- Any portion paid with credit card is eligible to earn 1 Reward Credit per $1 spent.
- A balance of 100 Reward Credits must remain on the Seven Stars members Caesars Rewards account for the order to be completed.
- The number of items that a Seven Stars member can order using their 15% discount is not limited.
- Seven Stars discount cannot be added onto any other discounts (for instance, a member cannot get an additional 15% discount off of an item that is already discounted).
- Seven Stars discount cannot be applied to Gift Cards.
NCL TIER DISCOUNT
- Seven Stars members will receive a 30% discount for Insides to Suites (SE to SJ and H9) accommodations and a 20% discount for Suites and above (SD to S1 and H8 to H1) accommodations when booking vacations directly with Norwegian Cruise Line.
- For a member to reserve their cruise using their Caesars Rewards discount, they have to contact a Personal Cruise Consultant with Norwegian Cruise Line at 1-877-742-9519.
- Member must have their Caesars Rewards account number, or their name, zip code and Tier Status when they call, so that the booking agent is able to apply the correct discount.
- The cruise consultant will verify Tier status prior to applying the discount.
- Discount will not apply to bookings done through other travel agents and cannot be combined with other offers.
- Reward Credits cannot be used to pay for NCL cruises.
- Voyage limited to two people, one of which must be the Seven Stars member.
- Sailings must be fully completed no later than January 31, 2020.
- One Voyage per customer per qualifying year (defined as February 1, 2019 through January 31, 2020).
- Voyage must be booked 30 days in advance of travel date by contacting NCL.
- Member must call 1-877-742-9521 to book a Voyage. (Voyages cannot be booked online.)
- Voyage Itineraries can be verified through NCL and can be viewed online at www.ncl.com.
- Member will be required to provide a credit card number to reserve their Voyage.
- Members are responsible for transportation to the port, government taxes, admin fees, and gratuities.
VOYAGE - NCL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Credit Card required at the time of booking. Guest is responsible for onboard service charges.
- This certificate may be used in conjunction with the payment for a higher category stateroom, subject to availability, and the payment of additional charges, which apply. Third and fourth passenger accommodations may be provided, subject to availability, at an additional charge based on Norwegian’s prevailing rates.
- If two qualified players in the same household are each eligible for a certificate, they may each receive a certificate, but they must be redeemed for separate cruise dates. Alternatively, two household certificates may be combined for a single category upgrade on the cruise ship up to a mini suite stateroom.
- Valid for cruises up to 7 days. Excludes Pride of America.
- Use of this certificate is subject to full terms and conditions, visit www.ncl.com/certificate for more information. Valid for one complimentary cruise for cruise fare and/or discount through Norwegian Cruise Line’s (“Norwegian”) Casino Reservation Center and is redeemable only by named individual and one (1) guest. Named individual or Casinos At Sea player club member must be present onboard or Norwegian will charge full cruise fare for the stateroom. Certificate is not valid for payment of any other services, products, fees or expenses. Subject to availability and blackout dates may apply. Certificate may not be sold, assigned or transferred, is non-refundable, and not redeemable for cash. Guests are responsible for Admin fees, government taxes, port expenses and other fees required. Promotional amenities are determined based on the complimentary stateroom offered not on the purchased upgrade. Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement. Cancellation fees may apply. Travel protection is strongly recommended. Discretionary onboard service charges are additional and will be automatically be added to your onboard account. Guests are bound byNorwegian passenger ticket contract. © 2019 NCL CORPORATION LTD. SHIPS’ REGISTRY: BAHAMAS AND UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Signature Experience Credits may take up to seven days before being available for redemption once earned.
- One Experience Credit will be awarded for every 250,000 Tier Credits earned based on 2019 Tier Score (defined as January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019)
- All earned 2019 Signature Experience Credits may be redeemed between February 1, 2019 and January 31, 2020, and must be fully completed prior to June 30, 2020.
- All unused 2019 Signature Experience Credits will expire after January 31, 2020 and cannot be combined with any Signature Experience Credits earned in 2020.
- Member must earn the required number of Signature Experience Credits prior to reserving any Signature Experience.
- Signature Experiences are available at specified Caesars Rewards properties (not all properties have an available experience).
- Signature Experiences must be booked a minimum of 10 days in advance unless otherwise indicated in the specific disclaimers for that Signature Experience option.
- Signature Experience Credits are non-transferable, non-negotiable, and cannot be combined between Seven Stars members.
- Signature Experience offers are non-transferable, non-negotiable, subject to availability, cancellation or change, and cannot be combined between Seven Stars members.
- Reservations are required to book any Seven Stars Experience.
- Room type accommodations are subject to availability; blackout dates apply and may vary by property.
- Age restrictions of accompanying members and number of nights between consecutive stays vary by Signature Experience and by property.
- Caesars reserves the right to change program, add or replace any experience at any time. Please go to: totalrewards.com/sevenstars for the most current offerings and details.
- Some Experiences may require a credit card at the time of booking.
- No-shows or cancellations may result in Credit Card fees or the decrement of Reward Credits and/or forfeiture of Experience Credits.
- If applicable, tickets or passes are subject to the requirements of the issuing party.
- Caesars Entertainment is not responsible for cancelled or postponed events. In the event of a cancelled or postponed event, the Signature Experience Credits will be credited back to the Seven Stars member for use on another Signature Experience..
- Signature Experiences may be redeemed in conjunction with Seven Stars Tier Benefits. Some restrictions apply.· Experience Credits earned in 2018 cannot be combined with Experience Credits earned in 2019.
2 NIGHT STAY IN A LAS VEGAS PREMIUM SUITE WITH 500K TIER SCORE!
- Seven Stars members who attained a Tier Score of 500,000 will qualify for 2 Free Nights in a Las Vegas Premium Suite.·
- Complimentary night stay is limited to two people, one of which must be the Caesars Rewards member.·
- All accompanying members must be 21 years of age or older.·
- One complimentary two night stay per customer per qualifying year.·
- Complimentary two night stay must be booked 14 days in advance of travel date by calling the VIP hotline, booking online or contacting a Host.·
- Complimentary two night stay must be fully completed by 1/31/20.
FOUR NIGHT STAY IN A LAS VEGAS PREMIUM SUITE WITH 1 MILLION TIER SCORE!
- Seven Stars members who attained a Tier Score of 1,000,000 will qualify for 4 Free Nights in a Las Vegas Premium Suite.
- Complimentary night stay is limited to two people, one of which must be the Caesars Rewards member.
- All accompanying members must be 21 years of age or older.
- One complimentary four night stay per customer per qualifying year.
- Complimentary four night stay must be booked 14 days in advance of travel date by calling the VIP hotline, booking online or contacting a Host.
- Complimentary four night stay must be fully completed by 1/31/20.
2 Free Nights for Caesars Palace Dubai
- Seven Stars members will qualify for 2 Free Nights to Caesars Palace Dubai.
- Complimentary night’s stay is limited to two people, one of which must be the Caesars Rewards member.
- All accompanying members must be 21 years of age or older.
- Complimentary stay must be booked 30 days in advance of travel date by submitting the online form here.
- Complimentary stay must be fully completed by 1/31/20.
- No shows or cancellations may result in Credit Card fees or the decrement of Reward Credits.