The highly acclaimed Nobu brand brings the world's largest Nobu Restaurant space to Caesars Palace Las Vegas in the heart of Nobu Hotel. The 11,200-square-foot dining area and adjacent lounge features a sushi bar, private dining area and circular central bar. It's also the only U.S. Nobu offering teppan tables.
With a menu that pleases the most sophisticated of palates, feast on imported Asian and Japanese fish, imported seafood, sushi rolls and exotic delicacies. Don't forget to ask your server about vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menu items.
There are always delicious surprises in store when perusing the Nobu menu. Indulge in everything from its exclusive truffle tasting experience menu to its imported A5 Japanese Wagyu Banquet prepared on Teppanyaki tables. The most popular dish is the signature black cod with sweet miso in a bite size piece over garlic chips and ginger in a butter lettuce cup.
Socialize and be seen in the stylish Nobu Lounge, great for cocktails, dates and large parties. The exclusive lounge menu features appetizing items not available at other Nobu locations, and available only after the main dining room closes. In the mood for sake? Nobu stocks three rare sakes from Japan's Hokusetsu brewery on Sado Island, one of which is made by hand and goes through a slow drip process.
WHAT TO EAT AT THIS JAPANESE RESTAURANT:
- Yellowtail with Jalapeño
- Artichoke salad
- Japanese snapper with dry miso
- Rock shrimp tempura with creamy spicy sauce
- Shaved ice dessert
- Nobu Restaurant was awarded the Trip Advisor 2014 Winner Certificate of Excellence!
- Vegan, vegetarian and gluten free menu options
- Chef prepares off-menu items available nightly
- Waiters can provide tailored custom menu itineraries upon request
- Deliciously refreshing Cucumber Martini
- Watch chefs create masterpieces at sushi bar seats
Meet Chef Nobu,
September 8, 2015
Sushi Omakase with Chef Nobu at 12:30pm
- $175 per person
- Demo with Chef Nobu
- Beer and sake pairing available at $45 per person
Omakase dinner with Chef Nobu starting at 5:30pm
- Omakase menu, featuring Chef Nobu’s signature classics
- $200 per person
Limited availability - call to make your reservation at 702-785-NOBU or email NobuEvents@caesars.com
Diners "dream" of the dinners at Nobu Matsuhisa’s Japanese "hot spot," proffering "melt-in-your-mouth" sushi and "mind-blowing" cooked dishes like the "star"-quality miso black cod, plus omakase options; a "helpful" staff distributes everything in a "cool," "hopping" space ripe for "celeb sightings" – "how could you not love it?