Hoops on the Strip Specials:
· 16oz. Miller Lite or Coors Light $6
· Bucket of 5 Miller Lite or Coors Light $24
· Absolut Bloody Mary or You-Call-It Cocktail $12
· el Jimador Bloody Maria or You-Call-It Cocktail $12
· Crown Royal or Crown Apple Shot or You-Call-It Cocktail $12
Join us Monday - Friday from 4pm - 6pm for 2-for-1 drinks.
Burger Brasserie offers a French interpretation of a classic American staple—the hamburger—in a lively sports bar environment. The restaurant is convenient to both Bally’s and Paris because it’s located on the promenade connecting the two Las Vegas hotels. The casual menu offers creative, gourmet burger combinations using patties made of chicken, lamb and classic beef in addition to a veggie option. A mammoth 15'x15' television and 13 additional plasmas broadcast the latest college and professional games.
Looking for a Vegas splurge? One of the world’s most lauded burger orders is found here: the much-talked about $777 Kobe beef and Maine lobster burger. This rich combination is highlighted by pancetta, goat cheese, seared foie gras, arugula, Maine lobster and 100 year-aged balsamic paired with a BLT salad. The meal is fit for royalty and is served with a bottle of Rose Dom Perignon Champagne.
What to Eat at This Las Vegas Burger Destination:
- Kobe burger with caramelized onions & waffle fries
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate milkshake
- Saveur Lamb Burger
- More than 18 beers on tap
- Two kinds of french fries and custom flavored milkshakes
- Premium Kobe beef upgrade and numerous add-on toppings
- Easy, convenient access to both Paris and Bally’s resorts
- Plenty of vegetarian options
Why You'll Love It
A wide variety of gourmet burgers
Why You'll Love It
"'French-influenced American classic' might best describe the cuisine turned out in [Burger Brasserie’s] busy kitchen. There’s a cozy, comfortable sitting area and massive bar at the entrance, and the glassed-in wine closet complements the rich, dark wood of the 200-seat dining room."