AVG Entree Price
Sun - Thur10:30 AM - 10 PM
Fri - Sat10:30 AM - Midnight
Celebrate the Kentucky Derby with Fantastic Drink Specials
Head over to Burger Brasserie for all the excitement of the Kentucky Derby. Watch the race on multiple screens and celebrate with drink specials.
- Angry Orchard Hard Cider: 16oz Draft $8, 24oz Draft $10
- Corona Extra: Bottle $8 and Corona Premier Bottle $8
- Blue Moon Belgian White: Bottle $8, 16oz Draft $8, 24oz Draft $10
- Woodford Reserve: Mint Julep $12
Burger Brasserie offers a French interpretation of a classic American staple—the hamburger—in a lively sports bar environment. The restaurant is convenient to both Bally’s and Paris because it’s located on the promenade connecting the two Las Vegas hotels. The casual menu offers creative, gourmet burger combinations using patties made of chicken, lamb and classic beef in addition to a veggie option. A mammoth 15'x15' television and 13 additional plasma screens broadcast the latest college and professional games.
Looking for a Vegas splurge? One of the world’s most lauded burgers is found here: the much-talked about $777 Kobe beef and Maine lobster burger. This rich combination is highlighted by pancetta, goat cheese, seared foie gras, arugula, Maine lobster and 100 year-aged balsamic paired with a BLT salad. The meal is fit for royalty and is served with a bottle of Rose Dom Perignon Champagne.
Join us Monday - Friday from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. for 2-for-1 drinks.
What to Eat at This Las Vegas Burger Destination:
- Kobe burger with caramelized onions & waffle fries
- Peanut butter & chocolate milkshake
- Saveur lamb burger
- More than 18 beers on tap
- Two kinds of french fries and custom flavored milkshakes
- Premium Kobe beef upgrade and numerous add-on toppings
- Easy, convenient access to both Paris and Bally’s resorts
- Plenty of vegetarian options
Why You'll Love It
A wide variety of gourmet burgers
Why You'll Love It
"'French-influenced American classic' might best describe the cuisine turned out in [Burger Brasserie’s] busy kitchen. There’s a cozy, comfortable sitting area and massive bar at the entrance, and the glassed-in wine closet complements the rich, dark wood of the 200-seat dining room."