AVG Entree Price
Daily11 AM - Midnight
For parties of 14 or more and private dining, please call 702-731-7778 or email Group Sales.
FOOTBALL SEASON SPECIALS
All season long guests at the sports book can enjoy these drink specials:
- Miller Coors bottles for $8 or buckets for $30
- Crown Royal cocktails for $12
- Don Julio Blanco cocktails or margaritas for $13
- Absolut cocktails or Bloody Marys for $12
- 14 Hands Wine for $10
- REDZONES & REDBULLS: Absolut & Red Bull cocktails for $16
Burger Brasserie offers a French interpretation of a classic American staple—the hamburger—in a lively sports bar environment. The restaurant is convenient to both Bally’s and Paris because it’s located on the promenade connecting the two Las Vegas hotels. The casual menu offers creative, gourmet burger combinations using patties made of chicken, lamb and classic beef in addition to a veggie option. A mammoth 15'x15' television and 13 additional plasmas broadcast the latest college and professional games.
Looking for a Vegas splurge? One of the world’s most lauded burgers is found here: the much-talked about $777 Kobe beef and Maine lobster burger. This rich combination is highlighted by pancetta, goat cheese, seared foie gras, arugula, Maine lobster and 100 year-aged balsamic paired with a BLT salad. The meal is fit for royalty and is served with a bottle of Rose Dom Perignon Champagne.
Join us Monday - Friday from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. for 2-for-1 drinks.
What to Eat at This Las Vegas Burger Destination:
- Kobe burger with caramelized onions & waffle fries
- Peanut butter & chocolate milkshake
- Saveur lamb burger
- More than 18 beers on tap
- Two kinds of french fries and custom flavored milkshakes
- Premium Kobe beef upgrade and numerous add-on toppings
- Easy, convenient access to both Paris and Bally’s resorts
- Plenty of vegetarian options
Why You'll Love It
A wide variety of gourmet burgers
Why You'll Love It
"'French-influenced American classic' might best describe the cuisine turned out in [Burger Brasserie’s] busy kitchen. There’s a cozy, comfortable sitting area and massive bar at the entrance, and the glassed-in wine closet complements the rich, dark wood of the 200-seat dining room."