When in France, do as the French do—and that means digging into a crepe. La Creperie was inspired by walk-up sidewalk creperies that line the streets of Paris, France. Discover La Creperie along the shopping and dining promenade between the Bally’s entrance and Paris casino floor.
The quintessential French delicacy gets inventive here, with several flavors and add-ons. La Creperie offers a variety of fillings and can satisfy sugar or veggie cravings. Watch the creations made on the spot before your eyes, as the chefs combine everything from ham and cheese to fresh berries and Chantilly cream. The hot, flavorful result quickly melts in your mouth.
What to Eat at This Authentic Creperie in Las Vegas:
- Savory: Three cheese crepe with gruyere, triple cream brie and boursin
- Sweet: Nutella, banana, candied hazelnuts and caramel sauce crepe
- Add ice cream to dessert crepes
- Endless flavor combinations satisfy specific cravings
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner crepes
- French staple cooked quickly for a fast snack